Nail Trainer Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Hello There,
I am currently looking to buy a nail trainer and would like a little advice before I go ahead and buy one.
I have just had a look on EBay and they have some CND Trainers and also Essential Nails trainers, is one better than the other or are they genarally the same?
Also I am booked on the Brisa course on the 31st Aug and plan to do a CND convertion some time in the near future, can a nail trainer be used under a UV lamp?
Can they be used to practice air brushed nail art?
I have been doing nails for about 4 years now, but I am always wanting to practice different things and dont have much family around to practice on (partner is not always willing to go for glitter nails)!!
Yet my partner is becoming more interested in doing nails himself!!!!! After seeing a few men doing them at the Birmingham Beauty Show this year, he said that he would like to have a go!!
So if I got a nail trainer it would get used plentiful, (is that a word)? Sorry my english is terrible tonight.

So any advice would be great!
Love Rebecca,
xxxx

Thanx in advance.

hi rebecca.....as far as i am aware the cnd and the en nail trainers are the same.....they are just labled by the company who is supplying it to you.

as for your other questions, yes they can be used under uv light and they can also be used for to do airbrushing on....you can actually buy some nail beds specifically designed for airbrushing.....have a search on here for info about the nail trainer and also have a look at the essential nails website and you will find out all about the nail trainer

http://www.nailcourses.co.uk/acatalog/

stanleyann

Thanx Stanleyann,
I thought they were the same!!!!
Do you have one? if so, are they any good?

yeah i have one, infact i have had quite a few in the last year or so.....i was buying one then not using it much (through illness not because i didnt rate it much) so i would sell it on then i would miss it when i felt up to doing some practising and i would buy another....lol

so this time the one i have left is not going anywhere......i am pregnant just now so i am having a huge nail clear out to make some space, i have so much nail stuff you wouldnt believe it unless you saw it all........i will keep my nail trainer and some essential nail items but the rest will deffo have to go :|

the trainer is great when you have a shortage of models or when you you have some nail inspirations that you just have to try out there and then.......its as close as you will ever get to a real hand :)

stanleyann

My nail trainer is my life line .................
I practice new looks, new techniques, some competition training, arty stuff you name it, it does it.....................
It does not replace the real life hand, but it helps me to tweak problem areas........... and we all have them !!!!!!
Ratios and smile lines for L&P, apex building and smile lines for Gels, Fabric# smile lines oh god the list is endless..............
Would I ever part with mine, no way......who else is willing to play with me at some unearthly hour ?????
Yes why is it, that inspiration always strikes me after midnight lol ?????
JMHO

Latest posts

Back