Nail Trainer Please Advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makingitwork

Reaction score
You Know The Creative Nail Trainer ,, Can You Use Any Gel System And Tip's On It Or Do You Have To Buy The One's That Come With It ,,, Sorry If Sound;s Daft ,, But Getting One Ready For Starting My Nail Course's .. Thanks

You have to buy the nails that come with it and clamp onto the nail trainer but you can use any gel system and tips with it.

The nail trainer is a great investment and well worth the money.

sorry am little confused ,, so the hand comes without nails on it ,, do you then put nail;s on and apply tips etc ,, and when done ,, throw away nail and tip , then put a new nail on to start a new se t ,,, thanks

The trainer comes with a pack of nailbeds that snap onto the ends of the fingers, they then can have tips & products put on. Once finished you can unsnap the nailbed & nail you have done and keep for reference and snap another one in and off you go again.
The 'nail beds' are different styles to suit different nail shapes etc.

HTH

thanks makes sense now :)

sorry am little confused ,, so the hand comes without nails on it ,, do you then put nail;s on and apply tips etc ,, and when done ,, throw away nail and tip , then put a new nail on to start a new se t ,,, thanks

Make sure you keep your nails! When you look back at your first few sets you will see the improvement in your work. I Look back on mine for confidence that I am getting better every day!! Great booster to the confidence. Also you may do an amazing design and you wanna keep those eh?

Have fun!!

Stevie

Latest posts

Back