Nail trainer with UV Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I have been driven mad today as I have been practising sculpting using my nail trainer.

I cant seem to get the fingers 'organised' to go in my lamp, I've dinked a couple on the roof of the lamp.:eek:

Am I just being stupid or do other people have this problem ??

That's the sole reason I stopped using mine! But then I am dead clumsy.:rolleyes: Are you just doing one finger at a time?

If you freeze cure one finger at a time (like Sals suggests) then it should be easier for you.

Have you tried changing the position of the lamp/hand etc?

That's the sole reason I stopped using mine! But then I am dead clumsy.:rolleyes: Are you just doing one finger at a time?
Yes I am

If you freeze cure one finger at a time (like Sals suggests) then it should be easier for you.

Have you tried changing the position of the lamp/hand etc?
The lamp and hand have been all round the table and then the hand fell off:eek: I loved Maradonna for L&P but this is driving me crazy.

I concede I must be stupid but thanks for your help

Try binging the lamp to the nailtrainer. That's easier than de nailtrainer to the lamp.

And I am not joking.........

Minette

Ahh bless you hun, yes I have a nightmare with gel and nail trainer too!

i too have had the same problem.i think i moved the nail trainer as much as i could and then moved the lamp the rest of the way.its not just you dont worry:)

Latest posts

Back