Nail trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeordieLass

Reaction score
What is everyone's veiw on the essential nail trainer I want to buy this to practice practice practice sculpting nails I can buy in 6 monthly payments of 20 or one off at £99

I absolutely LOVE my nail trainer. It's always there when I want to practice. Wouldn't be without it. Have you checked on eBay? You may be able to get a used one for a bit cheaper.

I use the nail trainer as I am doing their acrylic course and I think it's great , I know nothing really compares to practicing on real nails but I think this truly is the next best thing , loooove it :) xx

I love my nail trainer. I am starting acrylic sculpting so it will be back in use again. Definately worth buying as it is hard to find people to practice on and you are not set to times

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Have to say I woudnt be without my nail trainer, always there and never moans when I want to try something.

Try ebay you can norm get them for around half the price.

What is everyone's veiw on the essential nail trainer I want to buy this to practice practice practice sculpting nails I can buy in 6 monthly payments of 20 or one off at £99

Where's that from?

Where's that from?

I got mine with the course I purchased from essential nails but you can buy it on its own from essential nails or you can check eBay as well :) xx

Another vote for the nail trainer worth the money x

Go for it, I had the essential nails one when I practiced acrylic and was ideal xx

Just bought it I went for the new one direct from them al I could spread the cost as money's a bit tight but also means I got my self a new brush and some acrylic to practise with aswell keeping my own stuff for paying clients really want to do sculpted nails and there only so many time I can use my poor mams nails haha

I want one but they are so expensive!! 😖

Do what I did pay in instalments

I have had mine for about 15 years and every time I think I should sell it I look lovingly at it and put it back in the box! Its been so "handy" over the years.

I got mine on ebay about 7 years ago, for a really good price and it has been worth every penny. Practising on colour pops is okay but, but with the nail trainer it helps you with positioning of the hand and margins. Still not as good as a person, but I wouldn't be without mine.

Latest posts

Back