Nail Training Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NailsNovice

Reaction score
Some 7 years ago i took the CND foundation course, and passed. Since then I have done nothing. I do my own nails (not brilliantly), and i really want to get going again.

Can anyone give me some advice on where I stand with my CND course, am I CND qualified ? or do I need to do it again, and some.

I want to add to my skils and fancy trying a gel couse, but im not that well off so would appreciate some advice on good courses before i waste any money.

Thanks

Why not give them a call, you may be able to do the conversion course as a bit of a reminder

NailsNovice said:
Some 7 years ago i took the CND foundation course, and passed. Since then I have done nothing. I do my own nails (not brilliantly), and i really want to get going again.

Can anyone give me some advice on where I stand with my CND course, am I CND qualified ? or do I need to do it again, and some.

I want to add to my skils and fancy trying a gel couse, but im not that well off so would appreciate some advice on good courses before i waste any money.

Thanks

Why not have some 1-to-1 trainig with a CND Ambassador in your area to refresh yourself, I bet systems have changed since you learned 7 years ago...eg: I think the PREP of a nail plate is slightly different...not sure if you would have learned with scrubfresh...was it nailfresh back then?

I paid £35 an hour and had a couple of hours with my Ambassador and a model, learned LOADS,well worth it.

Hope this helps

Jenny - Nails x

Thanks, think i will do that, it was scrubfresh when I did my course.

Will keep you updated.

Claire !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back