Nail training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
Hi geeks, can anyone advise me where is the best place to post on here for advice about nail training? I am a mobile spray tan therapist but am thinking of expanding into nails. I have no nail training so will naturally need to learn about mani/pedi/contraindacations etc. I am thinking of shellac to start with. Any advice please ? x

Try doing a search for it hun, lots of ppl asking for the same thing x

If you are thinking shellac contact sweet squared for your nearest training. You may need manicure before you do it so they can advise you. Maybe contact your local college for manicure/pedicure courses. Or check out other courses but I would avoid ones that either do both in one day or half day courses! Not enough time to learn everything or gain feedback on your work.
Good luck.

Hi

I have done well currently doing a course with Essential Nails and whilst this is not a negative post against them if I could go back and do it again I would do it all with CND the complete course - its expensive but from what I have heard totally worth it!

Good luck

x

Latest posts

Back