Nail Trolley wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcollins

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Nail Trolley from, for mobile use?

I will need it to carry a small but heavy compressor for Air Brushing products and some nail art paints, nail varnishes, gel products, fibre glass products and nails files etc., etc., (all bottle products and paints to be stood up). Not necessary to carry all at once, but for most of it to be stored in the bag would be good.

Thanks

Lynn

Well here is my trolley, nice size, great wheels, metal finish and you can seperate the tool boxes..........minus the saws on the sides unless you are taking down MMA nails in length or forgot your tip cutters lol........

3253561927980_su1_1_x.jpg

http://www.diy.com/bq/product/product.jhtml?PRODID=159660&paintCatId=&CATID=72291

Love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Hello

I just bought myself a diy tool box from agros for £25.00. Its splits in 2 and big enough for my compressor and all 3 systems. Its also lockable.

I hope this is of help

Josephine

Thanks to both of you!

I have only been on this web site since I have moved from England - it does get quite expensive ordering boxes to be shipped to Portugal!

Looks as if I need a trip to England again...

Will look in a few DIY places over here... (if I can find them!!)

Cheers

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back