Nail Vaneers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feetfirst

Reaction score
Hiya, anyone out there used Nail Vaneers. I thought about foils and came across these. Can you let me know your experiences with these. Also if anyone has any foils, sealer or adhesive they want to sell please let me know. Dont know if its relevant but I only do pedicures and therefore need hard wearing stuff which is why I thought about vaneers. Thanks all.

I did a post asking about nail veneers a few months back, But never really heard anything about them. Would be intrested to know if anyone as tried them and what they thought.

hi there

yes i used veneers on my eldest daughter this afternoon just to see what they are like, I was a bit sceptical at first as Ive never bought anything that does what it says but whey hey they did. Cant fault them at all apart from they do look really false but I applied a top coat which toned them down abit.

Sorry what is a nail vannerr I dont have a clue??? :o

Would love to know, is it like a foil for nail art

ktyma said:
hi there

yes i used veneers on my eldest daughter this afternoon just to see what they are like, I was a bit sceptical at first as Ive never bought anything that does what it says but whey hey they did. Cant fault them at all apart from they do look really false but I applied a top coat which toned them down abit.
thanks so much for your reply and the tip about the top coat. have now got some nailene ones which I will try tom. Which ones did you try and where did you get them?

Fab Freak said:
Sorry what is a nail vannerr I dont have a clue??? :o

Would love to know, is it like a foil for nail art
Yes they are like nail art, but are designed to go over the whole nail. You do not need the adhesive and seal as with the foils which is why I thought I might give them a go as it should work out cheaper. They are supposed to last for 7 days without chips etc but I will let you know my experiences.

do you have a website addy or a phone number please?
I'd like to give them a try.

yep good selection I was going to try these but they also sell them in some asda if you have one near you. much cheaper. please let me know how you get on.

feetfirst said:
Yes they are like nail art, but are designed to go over the whole nail. You do not need the adhesive and seal as with the foils which is why I thought I might give them a go as it should work out cheaper. They are supposed to last for 7 days without chips etc but I will let you know my experiences.

Thanks for responding to my question, I wonder, do they come in finger nail shapes or do you cut them to fit from a sheet? If they are pre-taylored do they come sized like nail tips do.... :eek: so many questions..lol

yeh they come on a sheet but in difference sizes - your supposed to be able to find the closest finger match then cut of lenght and file. I am not quite sure where the adhesive is I suppose it must be all over the art in which case should be able to cut shapes eg french. I might try. am putting mine on tonight (matching toes and nails) it will be interesting to see if they last through a drunken girly night out.

and file, so this aint a sticker then?

I dont like the idea of gluing or adhering anything to the natural nail plate as an entirety :?:

Or am a really confused now... :o

Fab Freak said:
and file, so this aint a sticker then?

I dont like the idea of gluing or adhering anything to the natural nail plate as an entirety :?:

Or am a really confused now... :o
no your not confused, its the daft instructions. It says file but I cut as it is a sticker. I tried the saturday on my feet and was extremely dissapointed. If you have any clients that like to look manufatured (doll like) then this is their thing. I am now going back to foils. We all live and learn and at least if a customer asked me I know what im talking about when I say there naff!

Latest posts

Back