Nail varnish brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniaaa

Reaction score
what your preference?
I am thinking of buying some new nail varnishes,i do mainly use Opi but would like to try something new?
any ideas?

what about the CND nail varnishes? anyone tried them? or Essie they look good!

CND Vinylux is fantastic! x

I use Orly & Zoya - love both colour ranges and they go on nicely & last well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Orly & Zoya - love both colour ranges and they go on nicely & last well.

I'm an orly fan too, great selection of colours x

I've just bought in Cuccio Colour- highly pigmented, dries quickly, lovely brush and consistency and application is a dream. X

Big fan of China Glaze x

I love Zoya but right now I have full on drunk the cool aid of the cult of Vinylux. It's pretty much my new religion.

I do like china glaze and orly but i want to try something new lol :D
might try the CND or zoya but the Cuccio Colour sounds good to be fair

Spa Ritual is another nice range, we mainly do Shellac these days but for the odd regular mani/pedi the Spa Ritual comes out nice and the whole range is Vegan so good for every client.

If I was just starting out I would maybe also consider Vinylux.

Nubar goes on nicely and have some great sparkly ranges

Hi,

I have always loved China Glaze the most and thought that it lasted really well for a nail polish.

However, since I did my cnd shellac training I wanted to try the vinylux and I'm really impressed with it. I had a lady be my guinea pig and she told me she was going to really test them and hadn't been wearing gloves (gasp!) and she sent me piictures after 10 days just starting to wear away/chip at the free edge.
I found it went on really nicely as well and the drying time is much better than other polishes too :)

Hope this helps.

Morgan Taylor are lovely to work with, beautiful colours too!

I LOVE CND Vinylux!!! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

I have always loved China Glaze the most and thought that it lasted really well for a nail polish.

However, since I did my cnd shellac training I wanted to try the vinylux and I'm really impressed with it. I had a lady be my guinea pig and she told me she was going to really test them and hadn't been wearing gloves (gasp!) and she sent me piictures after 10 days just starting to wear away/chip at the free edge.
I found it went on really nicely as well and the drying time is much better than other polishes too :)

Hope this helps.

Very true about china glaze,it lasted two weeks on one client,she only had one small chip when she came in to have them done again!

I think i will try a few Vinylux polishes,But does anyone know what the most popular colours are?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back