Nail varnish carry case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toodles

Reaction score
Hi'yall!

Does anyone know if the mobile carry case that Perfect Nails sells takes Creative and OPI polish bottles as well?

Or if the Designer Nails mobile carry case takes Essie and OPI bottles????

Jeni

hi

i have the creative mobile case it has a foam cut out inside especially for creative polishes ive tried to put a couple of opi polishes in it and they dont fit very well the foam just squashes along so it doesnt look vey good
i only use creative polishes now and the case is fab by the way xx

I got a bargain at Sally's last week - a hairdressing case for only £14.99 ex VAT.
It was on offer, so I don't know what kind of price you'd be looking at for it now, but I'm intending getting a piece of foam and cutting my own holes into it for fitting my polishes on. What's more, they will only take up one half, so I can store other bits and piece on the other side, providing I can secure them well enough.

I guess it would only work if you fancy being a bit Blue Peter and cutting your own foam, but if you can't find a case to hold your polish then it could be a solution??
HTH
Lol x
(Ps - promise to post a pic just as soon as I'm done with doing the foam!)

In case anyone is interested, I phoned Perfect Nails to ask them what bottles their mobile varnish carry case takes. They take Creative and Essie, but not OPI.

Latest posts

Back