Nail Varnish correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurstie27

Reaction score
Does anyone know why it is unhygienic if a nail technician has to keep tidying the edges off a varnish application?:confused:

Does anyone know why it is unhygienic if a nail technician has to keep tidying the edges off a varnish application?:confused:

Why do you ask - is it a College question?

What is your views on what the answer may be?

I need it for an assignment and can't find an answer anywhere!
I was thinking allsorts but nothing made sense but I can understand the unprofessional side.
I thought you could damage the nail wall or hyponychium with the orange stick?

I need it for an assignment and can't find an answer anywhere!
I was thinking allsorts but nothing made sense but I can understand the unprofessional side.
I thought you could damage the nail wall or hyponychium with the orange stick?

What product would you be using to remove this polish from the skin? I recon that they may be looking for an allergy reaction or over exposure depending on what you use with the orangewood stick.

Brilliant!
Thanks!

I reckon if a nail technician has to keep cleaning up nail polish from the edges....she might need to do a bit more practice on her application! lol x

I reckon if a nail technician has to keep cleaning up nail polish from the edges....she might need to do a bit more practice on her application! lol x

With the best will in the world, you can control your polish but your cant always control your clients. I have lost count of the number of damn near perfect polish jobs have been totally ruined by a client sneezing :eek: or twitching. So sometimes its not always down to the tech:green:

Latest posts

Back