Nail Varnish Displays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering, apart from stands that come with a massive nail varnish order from their supplier, what does everyone use for displaying their nail varnishes..... I have look for MONTHS and there are a couple I have seen but not great and I really wanted it to be a kind of centre piece for everyone to see all of my varnishes, without putting them on a shelf and doubling up behind each other.

Has anyone else come across this and what are you all using?

Look forward to reading your responses.

Carly x

Hi Carly,

I have a big black bowl which i display end of line or unpopular colours in, people love having a rumage when they think they are getting a bargain!

YOu kinda have to think outside of the box, don't just look at nial suppliers, local garden centres etc have excellent display ideas.

hth

Becki xxx

i have 4 small polish rack from CND with contain 36 colors, they have a nice top board in metal with the logon, they look very nice

Hi,

Thanks for all of your quick responses... If anyone else has any recommendations or suggestions, please feel free to add to this thread

Carly x

Latest posts

Back