Nail videos - any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Hi guys :)!
I always love picking at your brains on here. So here I am again haha!
Anyway, I'm looking for some tutorials for nail art and wraps etc. Just so I can get an idea of how to expand what I can do. So I'm wondering if anyone has any links? Maybe you've done some yourself that I could see? Even some videos explaining products etc maybe we could all do a swap of our videos of the videos we've founds etc.

Thanks! :D

Thanks! I seen someone mention you on another thread but couldn't find you on YouTube! Gonna browse through! :D

Aww thanks chick! :) x

You're welcome - you do make a good vid - although I'm going to be honest, the accent makes it just as entertaining as the nails do. Love when you say cream puff, hee hee.

I'm almost caught up - just need to see the one with the ombré and black stamping over that was done pretty recent -they are my fave I've seen so far

TheRealMrsGrey, Where did you get the squishy stamper you used in one of the videos with the Moyou plate?

Young nails!

TheRealMrsGrey, Where did you get the squishy stamper you used in one of the videos with the Moyou plate?

I got it from MoYou London, but it seems they're not stocking it anymore :(

Born Pretty Store have one - pretty much an exact match for about a third of the price!

Sarah xx

Latest posts

Back