Nail Zoo website updated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Well i've been having a play with the website, new hosting, bigger storage (for new videos) The site will always be under construction, but there are some new pictures, some new pages (including a video page).
Take the journey.
Click the picture to enter and watch out for blowflies:)

Very nice, it amazes me how much you get into your salon.Might have to take you up on your training Mondays one of these days

Hope I dont sound like a big suck up, but your website is fantastic. Love it, its eye catching, interesting and if I lived where you did, I would be coming to get my nails done there or taught by you how to improve my skills. Your website definitely would get customers wanting to come to you, those that didnt already know of you.
Cheers
Rachel

Hope I dont sound like a big suck up, but your website is fantastic. Love it, its eye catching, interesting and if I lived where you did, I would be coming to get my nails done there or taught by you how to improve my skills. Your website definitely would get customers wanting to come to you, those that didnt already know of you.
Cheers
Rachel

Nothing really to add to that, the air fare would really make it too pricey for me to come for a full set though - oh well I can dream !

Love having all the videos where I know where to find them

Very nice website Carl. Your Salon looks amazing!

Nice to have all the video's in one place when I need to check something out. :hug:

WOW you have the most amazing salon i have ever seen, it is so refreshing to se a salon that screams "creativety" and not looks like a hospital room with only white walls and white furnitures, BUT it must be a nightmare to clean with all thoese things in it :)

Wow what a fab salon. I wish you were in the UK!!

It would be worth taking a trip to Australia just to visit your salon. Its definately on my list of places to visit now:lol: !!

fantastic salon well done:)

Love it. Brilliant, bold and beautiful

Website looks fab!

It's lovely to see the salon in it's first state and then see how you've tweaked it into your style. That's really interesting!

Like the trophy shots too and the little man with the drill on the front page.

Is that your snake? We had one but it wasn't that big, ours was 6ft but yours looks alot bigger! NO I'M NOT BEING RUDE!!

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed looking around your site,

Teri x:hug:

Need I add any more to these great comments?

You already know what I think!!!!

Cracking!!!

Absolutley amazing!!! Fantastic website & wow haven't you achieved so much to be proud of!! Have to say loving the cute puppy pics at the end!! :) Whats your newish arrival called?!!!

thats a dream salon! well done it all looks fantastic x

I enjoyed the tour!!

Interesting facts, and tidbits.
Pictures were entertaining, while a few made my eyes pop:eek: and no, I dont mean the ones with Chicane.:lol: (but doesn't she look hot in her fancy bed? hehehehe)

I particulary like your 'straight from the hip' comments, making no excuses for being who you are, and painting a picture of your personality with words.

Great site!

A man of many talents, well done, that was really exciting, love your look!

Your puppy is soooooo adorable, but those snakes....hmmm....they're huge!

aj

Website looks fab!

Is that your snake? We had one but it wasn't that big, ours was 6ft but yours looks alot bigger! NO I'M NOT BEING RUDE!!

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed looking around your site,

Teri x:hug:
Yep, don't have them anymore, just added another link to the site explaining the snakes
HERE

I love your site Carl....and as for wee Chicane well she is a cutey!!

Only thing I would like to see on your site...are some pics of your more nautural nails...like the ones we have seen you do on your videos.
I love the way your text on the site is always promoting a natural look and not FAKE!!.....but I would love to see some pics of these nails and not just your fabulous competition winning nails...........

If I ever make it to Sidney I am so making an appointment though!!!

I love the way your text on the site is always promoting a natural look and not FAKE!!.....but I would love to see some pics of these nails and not just your fabulous competition winning nails...........

If I ever make it to Sidney I am so making an appointment though!!!

I'll have to second both of those statements.:green:
Although, I'm not sure if it's Carl's nails I'm wanting or just to pet Chicane :lol:
:wink2: (kidding)

BUT that's assuming I ever have the "dosh" to A)fly to australia B)to afford a 100$ set of nails :lol:

Only reason I can afford my own is because "I" do them.:lol:

Great update, glad to see all the videos are there too.

What fun! I absolutely love it - your personality comes screaming atcha off the page. Your "baby" is so cute too. Are you keeping the pup? (Bet you do!)

Love Juliette

Latest posts

Back