NAILART COMPUTER

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN SEE ONE OF THESE WORKING IN THE UK. I CAME ACROSS ONE ON THE INTERNET ON www.imaginail.com

Unfortunately I don't but I've just looked on there and it looks fab!!!! Do you know how much it costs as it doesn't say on there (probably 'cos it's mega-bucks!!!!)?

No I don't know either :(

But I want to play with it NOW!!! :shock:

Ruthie

I think it works out at about £3'000 plus shipping. It looks great does'nt it.

Its now available in europe and there is a distributor in Ireland I think its listed on the website.It sells at $3995 US.I have the info pack and it looks really coool. But I think you are limited at the moment to the designs in the computer.They are working on software to allow you to download your own images from scanners,digital cameras and the Internet but they dont say when that will be available just that it will be provided free to all users.You have to apply 3 coats of different products before you print on the nails which is a bit of a pain and a topcoat after. The ink cartridge is $49.50 US plus shipping so the cost of consumables is something to consider. Do I want one? Yes right now but its a bit too rich for me at the moment.
Stay cool
Michel

I think this machine looks very exciting but if I could afford one I think I would put my money on better equipment for creating the beautiful nail art myself. It would be a shame if this technology were to replace the amazing ability and creativity of nail art technicians...... not that I think it will......
As far as I can see, the nail artists around the world absolutely LOVE creating the designs themselves without the aid of computers.... does anyone agree?

Still - amazing stuff this machine........... what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back