nailbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Just got an airbrush.............need to know how to use it!!! :(
Has anybody got either a nailbrushing video to sell, or some good detailed instructions? At the moment I can't afford training, as much as I'd love to, but I'm itching to have a go with it!!!:rolleyes:
Please help!!

Thanks

Martine

perhaps if no one has a video for sale on this site, maybe do a search for 'airbrushing' on ebay. I found the actual art side isn't so much about skills as your imagination although there are various techniques to achieve different results but you really do need to learn how your compressor and airgun works - if you don't use it correctly you won't get the full benefit and i think everyone on this site will agree, that you have got to keep it clean! They can block up very easily!

Thanks for that!! :)

Hi Martine, what type of airbrush and compressor do you have? If you're not able to go on an airbrush class just yet, then try to get hold of Essential Nails Airbrushing video - it's a good starting point, but you will need some 'personal' training at some point in order to get the best out of your airbrush. And as Tickled Pink said, you need to keep it clean or you will have problems with it getting clogged.

I'm the Airbrush Educator for Nail & Beauty Systems Ireland so if I can give you any help at all just email or pm me - I'm happy to help if I can. :)

hi artymarty

if you're interested i've got the badger airbrushing video for sale.
you can pm me for more details if you like.

Latest posts

Back