NailFresh advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluejoel14

Reaction score
trying to find the thread about the nail fresh trick can anyone help who makes it

i think CND do a nailfresh and so does edge? xx

Its CND and you'll get it from Sweet Squared

trying to find the thread about the nail fresh trick can anyone help who makes it

CND research, develop and produce it. Call S2 on 0845 210 6060 if you have any questions.

Some people use it to clean your smile line by using a fine brush and wiping along your smile to perfect it.
Hth's

Some people use it to clean your smile line by using a fine brush and wiping along your smile to perfect it.
Hth's

I just used acetone for this. It doesn't need to be nailfresh. The result is exactly the same and acetone is more cost efective. I have one brush that I use just for this too.

I just used acetone for this. It doesn't need to be nailfresh. The result is exactly the same and acetone is more cost efective. I have one brush that I use just for this too.

Actually .. we've been through this a few times!!

Acetone does not work the same as CND Nail Fresh at all.

You can use Acetone, Polish remover , turpentine ... whatever the hell you want if you are penny pinching, but if you want to do the job the BEST and most efficient way possible with the most effective product which totally evaporates without smearing or making the surrounding area sticky or eating through to the layer of polish underneath ... clean any surrounding skin without it turning white or product running into the nail folds ... use Nail Fresh. It makes the job so clean and simple.

hmm I have actually never had any of these problems at all. I have used nail fresh as I trained with cnd. I'm not at all saying it's not a great prep product but just that for me the results using acetone were the same as using Nailfresh for french polish. I'm not sure about any of the problems above as none of these have ever happened to me but I am sure that both Nailfresh and Acetone will eat through the layer of polish underneath and run into the nail folds if you were using too much of either.

Latest posts

Back