Nailfresh....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmberlei

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I have read the article re: prep and i think its wonderful! However, where do you buy Nailfresh from? I have found that Scrubfresh is from Creative, but what about Nailfresh? Or are there any other alternatives???

PLease help!

Thanx

Kim xxx

you can buy nailfresh from creative

Cool! Thanks. I did check on thier website but couldnt find it!

Cheers once again!

Kim xxx

Unless you're Creative trained i don't think it is available as its not retail. I could be wrong though. Calling them is gonna be your best bet. Your profile dosn't say who you trianed with and what products your using, as i'm sure there are geeks on here who will be using the same and could maybe offer you an alternative.

Hi
You can buy nailfresh from www.transdesign.com very very reasonable prices, although in the US they ship to UK, they sell almost every creative nail products without being creative trained.
Hope this helps
Becky
x

Cool thanks for the tips....

I trained with LCN but im crap.... i think that one of the reasons is that my training neva included very much prep. Just push back the cuticle, buff off shine and clean it.... Thats probably what some of my problem is....

Ive just found another site for Creative stuff...

http://www.beverlybeaute.com/creative_uk.htm

Check it out...

Kim x

Becky120881 said:
Hi
You can buy nailfresh from www. transdesign. com very very reasonable prices, although in the US they ship to UK, they sell almost every creative nail products without being creative trained.
Hope this helps
Becky
x

OO er Hun you know how to open a BIG can of worms lol!!!!

Firstly it is not wise to encourage people to buy products they are not trained to use.

Secondly many of these places ship products illegally via the post, they should be shipped by courier only as many products are potentially hazardous and could put the postal people at risk. Also you may be playing a bit of a gamble with customs. It's only cheaper because you don;t pay VAT and import costs. If your package is intercepted by them it can end up costing you more than buying direct from the UK.

Thirdly, whilst this site is not Creative sponsored or run by Creative, Samuel Sweet who runs this site is the Director of Education for CND in the UK and is trying to put a stop to the illicit importing of CND products into the country.

As a trained LCN user Kim you can set up a secondary account with Creative, distrbuted by Designer NAils in Leeds. You can use most of their products without having their training apart from their L&P products. Order from them and keep our posties safe, order with confidence knowing that you are getting the genuine article.

Well said and so true Sassy..... If you order from a USA Company, you will have to be aware that you will have to pay import duty and taxes....
You might get away with it once, but regular orders are monitored by HM Customs and Excise and they will come to you for the out standing Taxes and Duties.Your address will be on display and they will know where to find ya. You will have to obtain a remporary Imports License.The ordered goods become your responsibility once they have entered the UK. They also have to clearly marked as flamable and hazzardous goods and yes once again all responsiblitly for this falls on your shoulders and not on the companys shoulders from whom you have purchased.
Taxes can be up to 80% which will make State side ordered goods not so much of a bargain afterall.
Once the good are dispatched any problems will come back to you, food for thought.......
There have been quiet a few post with regards to ordering form the states, worth checking them out.....

Sometimes a bargain isn't much of a bargain ones you are stuck with a HM Customs and Excise Bill ... Trust me I have been there...
Setting up a secondary CND account takes only a few moments, you can email them your Certificates and as soon as they have received them your account is active.
Just a thought

OMG I didn't know this and will stop using them straight away, thanks for the advice, I just thought they were good beacuse they were cheap.I hope I haven't offended anybody.

Becky
x

kimmberlei said:
Cool thanks for the tips....

I trained with LCN but im crap.... i
Kim x

honey i'm sure you're not cr&p, just a little inexperienced! it will all come together.

Becky120881 said:
OMG I didn't know this and will stop using them straight away, thanks for the advice, I just thought they were good beacuse they were cheap.I hope I haven't offended anybody.

Becky
x

You've not offended anyone hun. That is what this site is for - to educate. at the end of the day you are free to buy your products from wherever you wish, BUT when armed with the facts you may feel differently and purchase from the proper channels. remember the old saying, if it seems to good to be true then it probably is.

Latest posts

Back