Naillover would like your comments!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ya go girlies!

Attachments

• Toes 1.jpg
    Toes 1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Toes 2.jpg
    Toes 2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 84
hahaha holy jaysus!! well done naillover u made a very bored wee girlie smile!

Well very nice also made me smile :) .

Great to put this face with those feet :wink2: .

Caz xxx

hello ladies and Gents
It is another 90 degree day in Sunny Florida. Gosh I am having fun with my toes. Yesterday at a restaurant my wife and I along with another couple went to a BBQ joint. She told me to wear flip flops inside to see what reaction my friends would have. The waitress was writing down our orders when I noticed her take a double look at my feet. She said nothing and did her job. I then noticed almost every employee find some excuse to walk down our isle. Each time I noticed that they looked at my feet. The word was out and I was th3e main attraction. My friend commented on how good the service was. We had constant drink refills....I literally mean if I took a sip of tea there was the pitchure filling me up again. My fr4iends wife finally looked at me and said, and I quote, " what the herll is going on around here?"
My wife and I busted out laughing when we told them about my toes. They were facinated. My friend said thet he always wanted to do something like that but was afraid of what his wife might say. She was all for it because his feet were not so nice. So next week I will introduce him to my nail girl, Lee.

Sounds like you are having such a good time with these toe nails of yours!:D

Maybe we can have a photo of your mates toes when he gets his done next week.

Caz xxx

naillover said:
hello ladies and Gents
It is another 90 degree day in Sunny Florida. Gosh I am having fun with my toes. Yesterday at a restaurant my wife and I along with another couple went to a BBQ joint. She told me to wear flip flops inside to see what reaction my friends would have. The waitress was writing down our orders when I noticed her take a double look at my feet. She said nothing and did her job. I then noticed almost every employee find some excuse to walk down our isle. Each time I noticed that they looked at my feet. The word was out and I was th3e main attraction. My friend commented on how good the service was. We had constant drink refills....I literally mean if I took a sip of tea there was the pitchure filling me up again. My fr4iends wife finally looked at me and said, and I quote, " what the herll is going on around here?"
My wife and I busted out laughing when we told them about my toes. They were facinated. My friend said thet he always wanted to do something like that but was afraid of what his wife might say. She was all for it because his feet were not so nice. So next week I will introduce him to my nail girl, Lee.

im smiling too.looking good.the waitress doubling taking and staff all having a look .pmsl

haha im loving this i want constant updates...the great adventures of naillover's toes..

Ill keep the updates comming as it is only 11:00 AM EST in florida we will see what lunch brings. By the way I almost forgot....The waitress finally commented on my toes after it was clear that we knew what was going on. It's different she said but all of the staff agrees they look great. One of them is even a cosmetologist in a salon and said that guys come in all of the time and get either nails painted a clear or hint of pink polish. She said if I do drag on Halloween she wants me to stop by...but after Cameo Val's sons comments theres no chance I am putting on a skirt and pair of heels halloween night. I was thinking Hagred from Harry Potter. :p

naillover said:
I was thinking Hagred from Harry Potter. :p
with french toes? hmm :wink2: lol

great way to get good service at a restaurant though...

i think they are fab , i would love em on my toes :green: , my bloke has let me practise on him (only french polish , no l&p :lol: ) but he's always removed it straightaway :rolleyes: , i think you are one brave dude !!!

scattyfox said:
Why not get the rest of the team doing it for a chraity event and raise soem funds wih the help of the gilrs in the nail bar. just a thought
x

That sounds like a great idea! I don't really like it normally but that would be fun!

The compliments at lunch and again at dinner just keep comming. I spent a few hours at Universal Studios today with my son (Who by tyhe way thinks my feet look neat) We were on the Fire and Ice Rollercoaster which hangs from a beam. The floor drops out and you hang in a chair before starting the ride. Well something happened that caused a delay. So there I hung in the outside chair with my french painted toenails dangling away. It took all of a minute before the entire gallery wasw looking and wispering amongst themselves. I was hopelessly pined in my chair by a shoulder harness. Soon the ride operators started to notice and so on and so on. The ride was repaired pretty quick and we were off. Several people came up to me to inquire why I had french toenails. No excuses, I just said I always get pedicures once a month and the girls at the salon wanted to have a little fun so I let them. Everyone thought it was great !!! not a negative comment in the bunch. Later in the day I was in line on another ride when I overheard people in line talking about the guy with french toenails on the rollercoaster. A guy said it looked pretty wierd. His female companion said I did'nt think so I liked them. So did I said another girl in their group. I just kept my mouth shut and listened. The girls went on to say that they did'nt understand what the big deal was.......I wish more guys would do that.
Soon the weather will turn colder and the sandals will be put away for tennis shoes. I am having fun while it lasts. I am curious if any of you have discussed this thread with any of your clients especially the males. Or if you talked asbout it with your partners.. The adventures of naillovers toes continues !!! You all are great.... PM me anytime

you should have a coloumn in a nail mag ,with your adventures of naillovers toes.that would be fun,to see what happens evey month to the unsuspecting general public when they glance down and see aaaaaaaaaaarrrrr a man with french toes lol.:green:

We need a British guy to do it too and see the different reactions from the different countries!

Any fellas up for it???

Good morning all..... (Eastern Standard Time USA) I like your idea
FingertipsND I would be curious to see how this plays out in the UK. I am having a ball with it. Early this morning a co-ed softball team from England was out by the pool at the motel. I had to dive in to replace the light in the pool. When I got done I swam over hopped out and began talking. One of the wifes immediately noticed and said, "Now thats a nice pair of toenails." the other women all agreed. The guys looked at them and chuckled. ' Is that big in america one asked. I responded not yet!! They look different he said. Not different than yours most nights proclaimed his girlfriend as the whole group busted out laughing. The questions started immediately, Why, what, where and so on. There was much interest and nothing negative I might add. Curious to see what the reaction would be in the UK or Australia. As for writing my adventures in a magazine ..I would be up to doing a column but how do you get started? The next time you do a set tell them about my story and let me know. I think that when the time comes Ill take your advice and get them redone in what they call around here an American style. More of a subtle beige and less in your face. Also do you gals and guys in the UK celebrate Halloween like we do in the USA..... Its gotten very big over here and my wife has solicited the girls at the hotel to try and get me to do drag on Halloween. How do I get out of this predicament.

Just put on the frock and go with the flow....... who knows, you might end up like my son, and get paid for doing it. (paid damn well too I might add).

Who knows, maybe dressing up for Halloween, might release the female in you. lol. Halloweeen will never be the same again !

The pressure mounts. Its just I doubt Cameo Val's son is 6ft 2 and 255 so the look would be like ...errrrr !! The female body builders on TV... The wife seems to think it would be a shame to not use my toes and legs to their fullest potential... the full press from the girls at work is on....
help....

Fingertips ND said:
We need a British guy to do it too and see the different reactions from the different countries!

Any fellas up for it???

I paint my toes but not gone as far as having them overlayed. I could not begin to imagine someone else touching my feet, they are so ticklish that it is painful, although I do wear P+W on my nails or sometimes have been known to have silver or gold leafing encapsulated in Fabric#....lol
David

Aw David I really thought you'd be up for this one! I nearly nominated your feet for guinea pigs but thought it was too cruel for the GPs!!

naillover said:
As for writing my adventures in a magazine ..I would be up to doing a column but how do you get started?

Don't you worry about that, love. We know all the right people to get your story published.. Alexxxxxx .... are youreading this??

Latest posts

Back