Naillover would like your comments!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would You Not Just Do It For Us As An Experiment?

I Would Love To Write Something About You And Nailover!

If I Can Persuade Him To Have It Done I'm Sure I Can Persuade You!

McSnail said:
Just to make you jealous Angie!! :biggrin:
Besides, you know men are genetically engineered to annoy you!!
I've got strong nails and long eyelashes which always seem to make women envious (I can't help being gorgeous:o) however I'm losing it in the thatched department, and I'm not exactly Jude Law either, so everything kind of balances out.

Colin

lol...you bitch xxxx:hug:

So I went to a party last night with the hockey group. There were others there as well from my goalies wifes workplace. They all work for a major department store in a mall. One of those high class joints. I had my feet covered up in tennies until it came time to hit the pool for vollyball. Off came the shoes and out came the toes....Suprise nobody noticed ! Until... Following the pool games I sat out in small groups with my flip flops on and started talking with the girls from the stores. Finally one of the ladies said did you get afrench pedi....yes I proclaimed ...I am just trying it out. "That looks absoloutly amazing," she replied. What a cool Idea. Soon word got out and alot of the newbiews started to check out my feet. One of the girls mouthed accross the room so I could read lips. That is so cool ! I later got talking to her alone and found out she works at the Elisabeth Arden makeup counter. When I told her about what I might go as on halloween she told me that If I came to her place before the party that she would give me a complete makeover. She has a business on the side doing bridal makeovers prior to weddings and besides would be at the same halloween party as well. My wife said that it would be OK because as a school teacher she just does basic makeup. It wasn't until reading McSnails reply that it occurred to me you will all want to see pictures !!!!! EEEEEEK I might have to rethink this. :Scared:
I told the girls about the responses at the nail salon and they were not so amased. It appears my feet have come up as a topic in several other clients conversations... All of the responses were good. I told them hoiw after halloween I wanted a more subdued look but they told me that she only carries one white and as for the pink she could mix some white in for a more natural pink. If I were to go to a beauty supply store could I get a more softer white. We have a SALLY Supply store in town. What brand of softer white powder should I get or just leave the white and go with the softer pink. Well for now goodbye as I am off to TAMPA To shoot the NFL Buccaneers vs Miami Dolphins.

well the costume is set and there is no backing out now. Any takers on the mans toe trial in UK?:D

Wow! Only just seen this thread .... Nailover I think your toes look fantastic and I am loving your updates ... cant wait to see the column in Scratch :)

Take care and keep on having fun :hug:

Jo xxxxxxxx

any guy takers on the nails yet. Come on fellas don't leave me hangiong out here all alone....

Haven't read all the replies, but i just wanted to say good for you for doing something that you fancy, that other people might not be positive about.

I think they look really good. I also think that you should wear whatever makes you happy.

From a personal opinion as far as tweeking them to make them look even nicer, i think i'd go for more of an ivory and paler pink for a more natural finish, and maybe a bit matte.

I also like deep rich colours of polish on men - like a very dark purple or navy.

I have a number of friends who lie at different points along the gender spectrum, but as a self-described "manly man" i think if that's the look you're going for those alterations would make them look more natural.

I have been watching this thread with interest, I personally believe that all men should get regular mani/pedi's and look after their hands and feet, its so important. And I will continue to fight that one!!

As for the french, It works beautifully on you babe cos you have lovely looking feet, I dont think it would work on the men I know as they have really ugly feet! x x x

naillover said:
any guy takers on the nails yet. Come on fellas don't leave me hangiong out here all alone....

Aw comeon naillover, you like being unique!! ;)
If we all had them then where would the novelty be?

I'll admit I'm tempted, but the climate here is a deciding factor for me.
My toes won't see the light of day until next spring now ...
Besides, I'm capable of doing my own (if I could reach my toes that is:o ) so I don't think that's an entirely fair comparison.

I think I'm out of excuses now.:biggrin:

Colin

FingertipsND and I have been talking by PM and we agree we should start phase 2 of this topic under a new threasd that tells more about what we are discussing...so continue this on the thread I will post this evening marked "naillover wants your opinion on his french toes" see you all there.... Naillover

Well god knows how but I missed reading this, I do feel Nailover that you are passionate about nails maybe even have a fetish towards them. Your Nails look very well done and I think what shocks people is the fact that your male.
My opinion is do whatever you want in life your not hurting anyone by having your toes french polished now are you :hug:

I am not quite sure what exactly describes a fetish... I don't worship or want to lick french toenails or anything like that.... I will however always comment to a woman that has lovely nails that I think they look nice. I don't know why but I just love the way they look. Call it a fetish if you like.... I tell my wife each day several times how beautiful she is and I truley mean it!:hug:

Lol I didnt think you licked toe nails lol
Its probably just that I suppose only a very small number of men would actually want their toes or fingernails enhanced. My hubby does always comment on my nails but isn't begging me to do his ;)
Like I say this is you and hey you may be in a very small group but it makes you happy and isnt harming anyone :hug:

Thank you I do so very much enjoy them and I am getting a suprisingly large number of compliments...:biggrin:

naillover said:
Thank you I do so very much enjoy them and I am getting a suprisingly large number of compliments...:biggrin:

Well they make you happy and get you compliments So they work for you.
:hug: Sounds all good to me :hug:

Latest posts

Back