Nails advice/help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redkenredhead

Reaction score
I'm a licensed Cosmetologist 30 yrs. I usually get a full set of acrylic nails then do my own fills. But I actually have been doing my own sets lately because of finances. My problem is on my right hand (dominate, done by my non dominate hand) the nails are always noticeable shorter and how can I stop from creating bulky nails that take hours to file so they look halfway decent and not all over my cuticles and the edges of my fingers?
Any advice on creating Beautiful acrylics with my non dominant hand? I bought an electric nail filer, thought I did a good job until all the skin under and around my nails started peeling and they hurt really bad!
Ill take any/all advice
Thanks

I would love to know if there is a magical solution for being as good with you none dominant hand as the other, but i honestly think its just practice, i think the main thing is building up the control of the ND hand so you can do your thing.

The only other suggestion i have is, do you have any friends who do the same thing as you, as in do their own infills, or even someone you trust to do it for you?

Latest posts

Back