Nails and MS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
does anyone know if im ok to do a set of gelish on a client who suffers with MS? do i need to get any consent etc? thanks

Not sure hun, could you check your insurance, my aunt has MS & has worn gels for years with no problems, don't know if that helps xx

thanks sharon ill double check xx

ive been told its her hands but im not overly sure the clients not booked in til a week on wednesday for gelish manicure.

ive been told its her hands but im not overly sure the clients not booked in til a week on wednesday for gelish manicure.

I only ask as a friend has it and the only affect on her hands are that they are very cold, nothing that contraindicates naiks x

Just a thought Lauren (I know you're going to check anyway) but if it's her hands that are affected she may not have much feeling in them so extra care would be needed, my aunts legs are more affected so pedis are gentler, although she is starting to have trouble working with her hands now.hth xx

thanks guys much appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back