Nails and Scratch magazine.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaH73

Reaction score
Okay i've searched the internet and can't find either of these nail magazines, i just want a bit of info! How much do they cost, how do i get them and i they worth getting when your just starting to learn or should you wait till you have qualified?

I'm sure everybody will be able to answer me and i'm probably looking in the wrong place!

Many thanks Linda x :D

LindaH73 said:
Okay i've searched the internet and can't find either of these nail magazines, i just want a bit of info! How much do they cost, how do i get them and i they worth getting when your just starting to learn or should you wait till you have qualified?

I'm sure everybody will be able to answer me and i'm probably looking in the wrong place!

Many thanks Linda x :D

Hi Linda,

Contact no. for Nails is 01353 665577 - I think about £24.50
Scratch is 01883 626647 - £30

I would say they are definately worth getting especially when you are training.

Hi Linda,

Neither of the magazines have any information on the internet(well not as far as i am aware) you can contact them by:

Nails tel no 0800 328 1178 for a years subscribtion its about £24
Scratch tel no 01763 262 874 for a years subscribtion £30

They are both fab magazines and i would personally advise you subscribe to either of them. It keeps you up to date with all the latest information about the industry and has some really interesting information. They have also helped me in my training!

Hope this is of some help to you.

Lou xxx :D

I rang to subscribe to Scratch yesterday, but as they don't yet accept debit cards(just chqs at mo) I was only going to be subscribed from issue 4..

So I rang Alex Fox(i think it was??) to see if it would be possible to get issue 3 backdated(i just hate missing issues!! :oops: )...what a lovely lady ;) She said she'd send me a copy no probs...and yes it arrived this morning.... :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say BRILLIANT customer service from the Scratch mag :goal:
and I'm looking forward to reading what looks to be another great issue

Thanks alot Alex
Emma (Winstanley)

Thank you ladies for all the info!

Love Linda x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back