Nails and the Diana concert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wickednails

Reaction score
Like me I am sure there are a few geeks out there who would love to know which tech's were responsible for the nails we saw at yesterdays concert.:green: Like Fergie's, Ferns, etc. Does anyone here know?

With client confidentiality and all that, I doubt very much if we'll ever get to know.

BTW, a lot of the high profile tv and award shows have on-site sessions techs and make-up artists.

I agree though, the nails were fab.

LOVED FERGIES!

I would love a step by step on how to do them !

LOVED FERGIES!

I would love a step by step on how to do them !

Hi Amber, apply two coats of Voodoo and one coat of Limelight then apply Silver Anniversary to the free edge......and you too can be G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S......lol.
David

Well I can't tell you all those whos nails she did, but I do know that the Creative session Technician Sue Marsh as always was VERY busy doing many artists for this concert.

You will never find Sue 'blowing her own trumpet'. She is very quiet and discrete about her work but anyone who is anyone knows about her and uses her on a regular basis, not just for session work. She works on 'A listers' in her salon every day.

there was some crackin' nails on the stars.

I did notice 'connie' must have got missed out though:green:

Loving the dark nails at the mo.

amb x

I'd love to see Sue's work does she have a gallery anywhere or a website? I think it is great to see exciting new nail trends, designs and colours. It is what makes the nail industry so much fun and inspirational. Nails have become as important a part of grooming and image as hair and clothes. Or maybe it always has been this way and I just notice it more now I am in the industry. :)

I really loved Fergies too ;-)

looking at lilly allens nails it seems that the all over white look is back for the summer.....which i like very much

Hi Amber, apply two coats of Voodoo and one coat of Limelight then apply Silver Anniversary to the free edge......and you too can be G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S......lol.
David
Were you backstage by any chance? lol

i need to get me some silver anniversary pronto:green:

I'm hopping mad I missed the concert!!! :cry: Does anyone know if it's going to be repeated at all?

Jackie

Follow this link Jackie ... you can see video highlights, as well as photos from the concert.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Diana concert a 'perfect tribute'

I was lucky enough to be there on the day ... it was a fantastic experience and a wonderful celebration of the life of the People's Princess.

Follow this link Jackie ... you can see video highlights, as well as photos from the concert.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Diana concert a 'perfect tribute'

I was lucky enough to be there on the day ... it was a fantastic experience and a wonderful celebration of the life of the People's Princess.

Ooooh - you lucky thing! Thanks so much for the link, I'll have a good ole look at that in a moment. I have always thought Diana was wonderful and I'm sure she would have appreciated something like this rather than a sad memorial. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Jackie
x

where can we get a close up pic of fergies nails then?

sad as i am i taped it:green:spose i could pause it and take a pic (if i can get one) and put it on here.

OR are there any other pics anywhere?

I would love to see a pic of her nails too pics anyone?

Latest posts

Back