Nails & Beauty Exhibition Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

collette

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Scottish exhibition on Sunday/Monday this weekend at the SECC?

Having exhibitions this way are rare, so may see some of you there

Collette
-x-

I'm thinking of going, dont know if there is going to be that much on nails though there seems to be a lot of stuff with the hairdressing.

Hopefully I will bump into you though if I go.

sas
x

Hi

I went last year, and was quite impressed with the all the nail stands they had, (card to quite a dunt fire ), so try go, it's great just to see all 'the masters' at work, plus 'what's new'

Collette
p.s. i think if you go to www.salonscotland.co.uk you can fill out your details and they'll send you the pass, saves you standing in the que to fill one in when you get there

Thanks for that collette, I ve just went in and registered so my ticket should be on its way!! So will there be nail stands on both days or just the sunday?

Hi.

Both days, but if you can go early on the Sunday, alot of the nail stands are doing special offers, some on classes for half price but it's only for a limited time, first come first serve, but i usually go early to avoid the traffic. So either day, dependant on when suits you.
Make sure you wear flat shoes lol
Collette
-x-

Most of the nail companies should be there...

Sadly... I am skipping this one so that I am not fried for the Dublin show ;)

ps... moved to the 'chatter' section :D

cry Maybe next year we'll get to see the 'master' at work up this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back