Nails | CND™ Launches RescuerXX™ Daily Keratin Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Holy hard nails! No doubt following the success of various nail strengthening products over the last year, CND™ have risen to the challenge and launched RescuerXX™. There's no doubt that as more people are spending more money on their nails, its becoming important to consumers to keep them strong and healthy. To help the pros deliver this for their clients, CND™ have created their own nail saver.

Designed to strengthen weakened or damaged nails, RescuerXX™ Daily Keratin Treament is touted to be the next revolution in nail repair.

"At CND™, we are all about maintaining the health of the natural nail," says CND™ Co-founder and Style Director Jan Arnold. "We’re excited to introduce this highly effective new treatment with jojoba oil and keratin proteins. These proteins bond to the natural nail to strengthen while restoring moisture. With continued use, RESCUERXX™ dramatically reduces peeling and white spots for healthier, more beautiful nails!"

As ever, CND™ aren't doing things by halves and have released their results from clinical trials. After just one week 80 per cent of users said white spots were less noticeable and 80 per cent felt the condition of their nails was noticeably improved. After four weeks, 73 per cent confirmed a decrease in splitting and 80 percent confirmed a decrease in peeling.

Made from keratin protein (a main component of the natural nail, solubilised keratin proteins bond to the natural nail to help strengthen the nail plate), Jojoba Oil (a light penetrating oil that conditions the nail plate and surrounding skin to deliver the moisturizing benefits) and Sweet Almond Oil (moisturizes and softens the skin) this is a product designed to work with the anatomy of the nail to ensure it's as strong as it can be.

And it's pretty damn easy to use. Simply apply to nails twice daily, massaging into the entire nail, nail edge and cuticle. For optimal results CND™ suggest you use it for four weeks.

Get your hands on this worldwide from March 2015.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 113
I have been looking for more information on this but cannot find it. Is this meant as a treatment on natural nails only? Can we apply Shellac on top? Can you apply it on top of Shellac? Clients will not want bare nails, so if you convince them to try this to repair the damage, I want to know how it works. Can anyone advise?

thank you

Is it a salon only product or something for clients to use at home

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much does it retail at?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back