Nails | CND Unveil Modern Folklore Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I phoned S2 today to see if they knew the release month/date, they didn't, and today I noticed the 'Coming Soon' add for it has been removed, so I am none the wiser. I hate not knowing :)

Just seen someone on Facebook saying this is out in July but can't see anything on s2 about the release date. Have I missed something?

Yes, Samuel Sweet commented that it is planned for 1st July. 😀

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I just got all the promotional stuff through the post this week - tent card, lamp wrap, window cling etc. It said in the marketing material pamphlet it was the July/August promotional pack so I expect to see it before the summer is out.

It's Premier Beauty Orlando 2014 next weekend, hoping they might have a sneak preview.

I can't wait to get the Locket Love in Shellac, I have it in Vinylux & it's gorgeous. I also use it for stamping over Shellac & it gives the most gorgeous sheen, especially after Shellac top coat is applied. I've tried other gold stamping varnishes & this is by far the best for a shiny gold effect.

Latest posts

Back