Nails for Claire's Accessories interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-May

Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted opinions on what nails I could have/ should have I'm going for the assistant manager job in Claire's accessories ( not ideal but it would get me a mortgage lol) I've done shellac French but I feel boring. Do I stick with classic and clean or do I go a bit funky and have a nice colour or rockstar :/. Any opinions would be appreciated :) x

Hi guys just wanted opinions on what nails I could have/ should have I'm going for the assistant manager job in Claire's accessories ( not ideal but it would get me a mortgage lol) I've done shellac French but I feel boring. Do I stick with classic and clean or do I go a bit funky and have a nice colour or rockstar :/. Any opinions would be appreciated :) x

Me personally, I like funky coloured nails, but professionally when I worked in retail and interviewed I liked the clean look.
Where I work now (manufacturing) they do not have a preference as long as they are smart and tidy.
If you are unsure, play it safe, get the job, and then casually ask the question on their opinions of nail colours or you could nip in the shop and see what other sales people have on

Hi,

I used to be an Assistant Manager at Claire's.

They are laid back about nails so we used to try colour co-ordinate ours to our accessories in my shop.

So say I had purple ear-rings, bracelet etc I would have purple nails to set my accessories off, make them stand out as they would be from Claire's and people would always say ooooo where did you get that bracelet it goes lovely with that nail colour and I could say here at Claire's :) I will show you where it is.....

If you have time maybe pick up some of their accessories to wear for your interview as the Manager will notice.

If you need any tips of what they may ask I don't mind helping as I used to do interviews for them :) but sure you will be fine!! They are a good company to work for well they were up here in the North East.

I got the job... But turned it down it was only 11K a year and would be expected to work from 3:30 am to 11 pm. Petrol would of been 200 a month... Which is fine but so would parking! I hope I've done the right thing.. Seemed to me like it was poor pay for a lot of work and disruption... X

I got the job... But turned it down it was only 11K a year and would be expected to work from 3:30 am to 11 pm. Petrol would of been 200 a month... Which is fine but so would parking! I hope I've done the right thing.. Seemed to me like it was poor pay for a lot of work and disruption... X

Crikey!!! 11k for assistant manager!! I would have done the same as you hun xx

Thats terrible, school leaver pay.
How can anyone live on that .

So happy you agree with what I did I was doubting myself a bit because I need to go full time ASAP but I know I can do better :) xxx

That's really low pay! I used to get that in a call centre working 5-10pm mon to fri!! Granted it was a job offer but I would have said thanks but no thanks!! Hopefully there'll be something more worthwhile just around the corner x

Latest posts

Back