nails for prom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

Reaction score
hiya guys,
its my prom this friday and i have no idea what to do on my nails. everyone is expecting something, as i always have something mad on them. my dress is light pink, with a corsage attached to it. anyone got any ideas, or have done something already they think might look nice.
will appreciate any thing.
cheers
love tina x x xx

are yuo doing yuor nails are having them done?

usually girls do french, which is very formal and goes with pretty much anything. maybe to snaz it up have one of those french designs with the little rose.. or even add a whats the word... rhinestone? i think that would be nice

Kristin

fluffho said:
are yuo doing yuor nails are having them done?

usually girls do french, which is very formal and goes with pretty much anything. maybe to snaz it up have one of those french designs with the little rose.. or even add a whats the word... rhinestone? i think that would be nice

Kristin
I agree with Kristin....let the dress do the talking and keep your nails simple...French with a hint of colour!!

vicky said:
I agree with Kristin....let the dress do the talking and keep your nails simple...French with a hint of colour!!

HI

I agree but if you carnt resist how about a pressed flower on just one nail?? like the post someone has done, it looks really pretty.

Actually, you know what I was thinking if you really want to have something that no one else will have maybe you can add some fabric on the nails with acrylic over it. In the newest issue of Nailpro Magazine they have a step by step on making tailor made fabric nails. You say your dress is pink maybe you can find some fabric that looks similar to your dress or some pink lace and apply the fabric to make it look like a french tip. I already tried this technique on one of my clients. On a crystal tip I added a fabric that she brought to me and I applied acrylic over it like any other set of nails. Then for the final touch I polished the tip with glitter and I think that they came out pretty cool. These can be your custom made nails for prom. Just a suggestion. Have fun at your prom.

Nidia

thats a real cool idea, i was just going to do french but i like to be different as i know people are going to be coming up to me asking "what have i done this time" im goin to go down to my nearest craft shop see what different fabrics they have, that will look really nice. IM EXCITED NOW!! :D

thanks alot guys,

tina x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back