Nails | Gemma Lambert Hits The Road With NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
NSI has invited award-winning nail tech Gemma Lambert to join them on the road this month to show off the NSI Secrets Removable Gel system. The roadshow event will take place on 23rd March but it's only available to the first 100 people lucky enough to snap up tickets.

Speaking of the system, Lambert says, "I find the whole system fast and easy to use. I can see this becoming one of my favourite products to work with!"

Top tech Denise Wright also agrees, "This product is the future of gels. The oligomers used allows speed in application, strength and flexibility. It’s perfect for L&P acrylic techs to use too; so easy to apply and lasts!"

The event aims to show your the potential of the system and how you can slot it into your salon and treatment menu. Not only that, you'll be able to check out demos and workshops showing you top tips. All information regarding training including FREE workshops on Polish Pro and Secrets Removable Gel.

Kits will be available for all key systems with discounts on the day, and what’s more, there’s a FREE gift for all delegates and as if that wasn't enough, there'll also be light refreshments and free on-site parking!

Venue: Leeds Beckett University – The Acre Room, The Great Hall, James Graham Building, Leeds Beckett University, Headingley Campus, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16 5LF

Call NSI on 0500 131 009 to book your place. Tickets £10.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Gemma-Lambert-300x296.jpg
    Gemma-Lambert-300x296.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 73

Latest posts

Back