Nails | Have Yourself A Very Ruby Christmas With Love From CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
There is no doubt that CND's Ruby Ritz has taken on a reputation of iconic proportions. What started as a limited edition offering for Christmas has turned into one of the most sought after shades and when customers call, CND listens. Sweet Squared will be re-releasing a duo pack of Ruby Ritz and Wildfire just in time for your festive finger designs.

Samantha Sweet Communications Director & Co-Founder of Sweet Squared LLP says, “Our customers are hugely satisfied knowing we do listen, pass on their comments and that CND then listen to us and give us what we need to satisfy demand, so we say a heartfelt thanks to CND for that,” says

"In 2012 CND bought out a duo pack for Christmas with two colours, Tinsel Toast and Ruby Ritz. It would be an understatement to downplay the popularity of Ruby Ritz. Everyone loved it but it was a limited edition colour and apart from what we ordered for the holidays, we couldn't get anymore.

"Then earlier this year, I emailed CND begging them to bring it back for us as so many customers had emailed and commented on its popularity. CND listened and in June we found out they were bringing it back yet again as a duo pack, but this time alongside CND Shellac Wildfire. Wildfire is one of the top selling CND Shellac colours, and also cited in Virgin Atlantic's Grooming Book as the red to wear for their Cabin Crew, we knew instantly we had another hit on our hands. Ruby Ritz layered over Wildfire is a stunning look!" says Samantha.

Stunning indeed and perfect for the upcoming festive season. Get your Ruby Ritz ready.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Perfect Pair HiRes.jpg
    Perfect Pair HiRes.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 371
Do love ruby ritz but I'd like it even more had it been available on its own.

Couldn't wait to get it back on my own nails. I hope they do bring it back now as open stock.

I love it, but only being able to buy it with Wildfire is frustrating. Almost as frustrating as not being able to have it all year round :sad:

Hopefully Ice Vapour will follow suit :wink2:

Latest posts

Back