nails in Scratch by Mandy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denmark

Reaction score
Hallo

In the last Scraths magasin i got, there is a photo of two hands with blue glitter made by Mandy Rainford, and they look amazing, i know that it is proberly made in gel and i use L&P, but anybody have any idea how the big finger was made and is it cracked ice there is used on the nails ???

It looks like crushed shell to me hun. I guess with L&P you could do a thin layer and push the pieces in and go over with clear, or maybe use a dab of adhesive to hold em in place before going over with clear

Rachel x

haven't seen them but with crushed shell i would pick up my bead and place into the
crushed shell, then onto the nail (if that makes sense) then apply thin layer of clear l&p
over the top.hth

haven't seen them but with crushed shell i would pick up my bead and place into the
crushed shell, then onto the nail (if that makes sense) then apply thin layer of clear l&p
over the top.hth

Thats great for a french style but these particular nails have a swirl of shell coming onto the nail bed from one side of the french. I'm sure you know what i mean lol. So hard to explain.

They were done with cracked ice and gel . I have a copy of NSI xmas booklet in with step by step of how to achieve this look had a go at christmas on myself and had a few clients try them too, It was very popular.

Hey Joanne!!

Would it be possible for you to send me a copy on email of that step by step?? I would love to see how it is done. My e-mail is [email protected]

Charlotte

or you could just post it for all us to see. Sorry I cant get scratch where I am

My copy is at my salon I will look ikt out today and try to do something later

I have just scanned the step by step and have e-mailed it to you Denmark I hope its ok. If any one else wants it just let me know and I will forward it to them:lol:

Thank you so much Joanne for taking the time to help me out :) I will try to night to give et a go, hope that it will work with L&P also.

Kindest regards

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back