Nails Inc Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJ

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone on the site uses nail inc polishes professionally?

I was curious so I bought their french manicure set and did it this morning,the polishes went on great the brushes are lovely. I know they have nail bars around but I wonder if you can buy the polishes and use them if you work for yourself?

Be good to hear from anyone who uses them.

Thanks in advance :)

beauty express do the range of nails inc treatments and varnishes.You can also buy them on qvc and i know that lohn lewis sells them.I like them but the downside is that they are so readily available if you want to retail.

Yes I agree that is a downside to them. I bought the french manicure kit in boots and also bought the london nights colour in debenhams. I like the fact the range is very trendy though, and the brushes are really nice. But I suppose thinking about it, if someone wanted a nails inc manicure they would go to a nails inc bar wouldn't they? I suppose if you're booking with someone else you would want something a little more exclusive than something you can buy in boots.

hi if you buy the nails inc starter kit from beauty express you can use them on your clients. I bought this but realised that you cannot just purchase a single bottle of polish unless you go to debenhams and pay full price for it.

hi guys, i looked at nails inc in debenhams a couple of monthe ago and loved the varnishes and the hand creams are brill i would retail them because i like them so much but you do have the problem that big shops like that have them so i'm looking at leighton denny's collection he's got some awesome colours x:green: x

KIRST LUND
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

Yes Nails inc are great, but I prefer OPI because its a little more exclusive as in not available in Boots etc. I always mention that Madonna used OPI for her wedding and people like that and OPI is so glossy:)

Latest posts

Back