Nails Inc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to ask, what do you think of the Nails Inc range. i.e treatments and polishes?

thanks

Hi,

I can't comment on the treatments but their polishes are really nice, they have a lovely brush and go on really well. You can get their starter pack from Beauty Express and it comes with training manuels on how to carry out the treatments.

HTH x

Hiya!

Well... I agree that the nail polishes are lovely, however I personally would avoid the treatments like the plague! Unfortunately I've had an amount of damage to my nails after having l&p enhancements put on by my local Nails Inc. I think part of the problem is that Nails Inc are seen as an "express" service and as such they tried to get everything done really quicky and have unfortunately overbuffed and damaged my nails. :cry:

However, this only my personal experience and opinions regarding my local Nails Inc. I don't doubt that things may be different in other branches, etc.

They made my nails go green!!

I actually work for Nails Inc, and I happen to think Iam a good tech with over 7 years of experience and hundreds of pounds worth of training! It's not fair to judge all Nails Inc techs. I thought that this site didn't name and shame brands/salons/distributors etc anyway!

Quite right about naming and shaming. However some replies are just giving their personal experiences.

Not all Nails Inc salons or technicians should be lumped together or generalisations made. I'm sure you are an experienced and skillful technician, however, clients SHOULD be able to expect a standard of service from a franchise or chain of salons such as this as that is what franchising/chains is/are all about. One expects for instance the same standard of service from every Toni and Guy hair salon and T&G work very hard on this in their training to achieve the same standard of work from all of their hair technicians.

i love nails inc and their treatments!:green: i worked for them at the bristol branch till january, and i am hopefully going to be working at the Exeter branch when that opens in about 8 weeks.:) i love nails inc, and i am sorry that some people feel they have had a bad experience in some branches. :rolleyes:
nails inc started out with one store and now have 50 stores in the UK, makin them the largest nail bar chain in the world. i think this success says it all!!!!!!!!:green:

I actually work for Nails Inc, and I happen to think Iam a good tech with over 7 years of experience and hundreds of pounds worth of training! It's not fair to judge all Nails Inc techs. I thought that this site didn't name and shame brands/salons/distributors etc anyway!

Please accept my apologies. I wasn't meaning any offense towards you or your company. :hug: I have just had a couple of problems with my local one. Although, I think that might be because the nail techs were themselves quite young and newly qualified. I certainly don't doubt that Nails Inc has many excellent nail techs in their employ.

:hug:

I used to work for Nails Inc and recently left to set up my own salon. I learnt a lot in Nails Inc as i started as just a manicurist and now im a fully qualified nail technician. I do think a lot of there products are great i.e the polishes and the exfoliator is to die for. But i unfortunatley had a bad experience with the company. The polishes are great quality but the one feed back i id receive from 80% of my clients was that they take a long time to set which i have to agree with. I do however think the handwashes etc are very expensive considering its just soap!!
In my opinion i wouldnt purchase the starer kit to use in my salon, only because surely if a customer wanted a Nails Inc manicure they would go to their local bar?! Thats just my opinion but the products in general are good quality.

I have had my done quite a few times by nails inc and i have found them to be very good. they even showed me how to look after my nail enhancements to make them last longer. i only stopped using them as i couldn't afford them.

Thanks for the replies.

I was wandering, if I was a Nails Inc appointed salon, if it would bring in extra trade. I use many different products, and just thought if I used the one range, clients might prefer that. or Creative/Jessica/OPI.

Do you think it effects your business if you use different ranges, or looks more professional just using the one range? I mean certain professional ranges, clients have never heard of them, and I wandered if this made a difference?

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.

I was wandering, if I was a Nails Inc appointed salon, if it would bring in extra trade. I use many different products, and just thought if I used the one range, clients might prefer that. or Creative/Jessica/OPI.

Do you think it effects your business if you use different ranges, or looks more professional just using the one range? I mean certain professional ranges, clients have never heard of them, and I wandered if this made a difference?

Thanks

I have always believed in BRANDING and had a Creative Branded salon exclusively .. It never did me or my business any harm and looks so professional. I think using many different lines is a.) unnecessary b.) looks messy I like a slick sleek professional look and 'cherry picking' from many different lines does not give the impression I want to my clients. JMHO

I agree with Geeg, my little salon is Creative only, I dont feel the need to try some other brands, Creative have it all for me! It also does look professional imo, to use and carry one brand, rather than having an array of different brands!

Personally I dont see any harm in stocking maybe two different brands. Three or four then it would get complicated. I stock OPI and Creative. Merely because my clients like different things of each range. And I go with what my clients needs are. I once got rid of a manicure i used to do with one of the brands and to my suprise, I didnt have as many manicure clients!! I then realised I needed to get this one manicure back! Nothing seems to clash or look messy and I do equal retailing with both.

Hey there!

Just thought I would ask the question. What system do Nails Inc use or do they have their own?

Hey there!

Just thought I would ask the question. What system do Nails Inc use or do they have their own?

the only products they use that arent there own are creative l&p, calcium gel and bio sculpture. all the manicure products and polishes are made by nails inc.

Latest posts

Back