NAILS mag - June Issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has received the June edition of NAILS?

(Not received my May one yet - but luckily I managed to get a copy elswhere).

Or ... perhaps I am being a bit impatient lol!

Vicky

not sure there is a June Nails mag, i thought May was the last one ???

I got my Professional Nails and Scratch Magazines round about the 1st June

kx

VickyB said:
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has received the June edition of NAILS?

(Not received my May one yet - but luckily I managed to get a copy elswhere).

Or ... perhaps I am being a bit impatient lol!

Vicky

Ah - sorry, I misunderstood, I thought they were combining the two and changing the name to NAILS .... oops, this doesn't sound good. You don't happen to have an email address I could contact them on do you?

oh lol hang on

yeh it looks like its called Nails but Profesional is written vertically by the N of nails and it also says incorporating NAILS magazine

try 01371 810 433 Subscription line or 0207 610 3001

www.professionalbeauty.co.uk

kx

VickyB said:
Ah - sorry, I misunderstood, I thought they were combining the two and changing the name to NAILS .... oops, this doesn't sound good. You don't happen to have an email address I could contact them on do you?

Hi Vicky
I have recieved my June Nails mag and yes its now joined with proffesional nails or vice versa. When you recieve yours I wonder if you could tell me what you think. I personally thought there wasnt the same amount of teaching and help but a lot of adverts, I also expected it to be alot thicker now two is rolled into one.Plus as we have allready subscribed to Nails and Proffesional Nails, (I have) will we get a slight refund or a discount on the next subscribtion.

Kind Regards
Carol (Cottage Nails) :confused:

I didn't receive May and no June yet. I guess I'll have to get on to them!!

I got my June Pro Nails inc Nails - hey and I quite liked it good editorial content, loved the profiles on our peers, nice touch, still had a techi profile, which I enjoy...didnt feel it was too much advertising lead..a good mix for me personally

Hi
My nails mag came on monday
Must say a bit dissapointed in it
To me it looks like we hve lost our wonderful nails mag
and just got a copy of prof nails instead which to me looks like they have just brought out the competition then closed it down

We though June's issue of Nails was fab. Kelly Mansfield did a lovely write up on our Company Cuticles which is obviously working as we have had lots of interest!

Keep up the good work Nails

Cathy

:rolleyes: Hi geeks, interesting to read the different comments regarding the joining of the two mags, personally I have to agree with lilypond. Looks like it could be Scratch for me next time, what a shame.

:( Carol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back