Nails mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Has anyone actually received their May edition yet?

Nope, still waiting!
I suppose given their current situation its no surprise though.

Due to land anyday now! Ive not got mine yet, but they said it was going out this week.

Glorsclaws said:
Nope, still waiting!
I suppose given their current situation its no surprise though.
sorry to be thick but what is their current situation?:confused:
thanks
debbie

Yer i did think it may be delayed due to the situation but wish it would hurry up I'm getting withdrawal symptoms LOL

Any signs yet?

I got mine 2 days ago - got a spare too if anyone wants it????

I phoned Escow yesterday and they told me it was still going to printers! And that I should have it within the next 7 days............... it would be nice to know what was happening in May (nails-wise) actually DURING May.

They also told me (re Nails/Pro Nails subscriptions) that the normal way of dealing with situations like this is to extend the subscription of the remaining magazine, so I'll be happy if they do this - only thing is I'll have to wait until next February to make sure that they do.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

HI

I was given a copy of Nails mag from Salisbury One Stop Shop when i was there on Tuesday

kx

JackieMc said:
I phoned Escow yesterday and they told me it was still going to printers! And that I should have it within the next 7 days............... it would be nice to know what was happening in May (nails-wise) actually DURING May.

They also told me (re Nails/Pro Nails subscriptions) that the normal way of dealing with situations like this is to extend the subscription of the remaining magazine, so I'll be happy if they do this - only thing is I'll have to wait until next February to make sure that they do.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

I got mine end of last week through the post

Got it at last! well worth the wait, has everyone got it now?

yep got mine and nails pro three days ago...both good issues and i look forward to the june issue which promises to be a great combination of both :)

chocolate said:
Got it at last! well worth the wait, has everyone got it now?

Nope...... *sniff.....sob.....*

Nope not got mine yet sniff sniff.

NOT GOT MINE YET:cry:

nope not got mine either :(

Not got mine either and got professional nails (may) but didn't get aprils?

Amanda

I Got Mine Today!!!! :d

and i thought i was the only one not to have received a copy. its killing me not having it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back