Nails | Minx Launch First UK Design Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Minx have launched their first ever UK based design competition and, trust me, you really want to be a part of this. If you've ever thought, "I wish Minx did a design like..." or "If only there was a Minx design that did..." then this is the competition for you.

The competition is basically screaming from the rooftops: ANYTHING GOES. If you can dream it, they can create it and they really want you to get dreaming. Using their Minx Nails Customiser you can create your own Minx design and submit it to the competition.

The competition will be judged by a panel of international nail experts and the six winning designs will be made into a collection sold worldwide. The winning designer will not only win free sets of their own design, they'll also get 10% of all sales from their design!

Winners will be announced at the PB Excel trade show on the 23rd and 24th February 2014 and, just to make it a bit more exciting, they'll launch the collection at the show itself.

Get dreaming, get designing, get winning.

Competition instructions below.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Go to Minx Nails Customizer (it's a good idea to look over the design tips highlighted in red on the first page of the customiser).

2. Choose upload a file if you are using photos or scanned images, or advanced user to download the template and create your design digitally. Be sure to upload all of the images you plan to use in this step.

3. Customize each nail using the images you uploaded.

4. Confirm your design. If using the customizer you will need to upload your design once it is finished.

5. Order your design. Under "Find a Minx Stylist" make sure you check the box next to "Skip this step. I'm a Minx Master." Login using the email [email protected] and password demo. Proceed to checkout by calculating the shipping, and clicking "complete purchase" (NOTE: although there is a price calculated you will not be charged and should not have to provide any credit card information.)

6. It is important that once you have submitted your design you then email the original images used to [email protected], use the subject customizer competition, your name, and the date (e.g. CUSTOMIZER COMPETITION, Jane Smith, 22/08/2013). Designs will be disqualified is this step is not taken. If the images are too large to send by email, callus at 866.757.6469 for more assistance.

Attachments

• Minx_Professional_logo_cat_180.jpg
    Minx_Professional_logo_cat_180.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 90
Wow YES! The moment I have been waiting for :Love: xoxo

Latest posts

Back