Nails not lasting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi
Ive been a nail tech for 4 years & in the last couple of months a few of my regular gel clients are breaking or loosing nails 7-10 days into the service when they used to get 3 weeks, they havent changed their routine & either have I, it is with gelish & struture gel or gelish over artistic rock hard gel- i am at a loss. Anyone else have this problem, any advice would be welcomed. Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi- I had a problem with a couple of my acrylic ladies who usually last 2-3 weeks both loosing nails in 7 days. So I guessed it was my problem- I bought a new primer as I guessed my old one had gone off and problem was solved.
Could one of your solutions possibly be contaminated or something similar? X

Hi charlene
Thanks for tour reply, im at a loss, i use the 6g led light, have tried double curing, i use the complete system depending on the enhancement, it is as if the gel isnt getting a proper cure as certain nails peel of, its happening mostly with my artistic rock hard under the gelish- both clients have been coming for over 2 years & never a problem.
I was thinking of trying the nsi secrets as im looking for a led curable gel for under gelish as alot of my clients need strength & the structure gel isn't quite enough.

There is such a thing as over curing too, this has happened to me recently too & I got myself a new bonder. chemical contamination can play a big part in the breakdown of service x

Oh i wasn't aware of that thanks, Im using gelish foundation so it should be fine & my hard gel is artistic & relatively new, im wondering if its my 6g led lamp?

Latest posts

Back