nails on a 6 year old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i second you victoria...hit the nail on the head..........................go victoria...go victoria xxxxxx

Enhancements on a 6 year old? .... No way!

Let children be children for pity's sake.

hi all, just wanted to say as i started this i think as soon as the mum asked and i said NO (i would have said no even if all you said yes you would do them) the look on her face almost said oh ye did i just ask that i think the girls gone on and on she just wanted to shut her up. i too have these days, kids :eek:

I once had a little 8 year old girl in salon with mother and grandmother. She had artificial nails on and bleached blond hair.

I started lecturing the grandmother about the little girl' nails (she was the one who had taken her to get them done), whilst the mother was on a sunbed. However, when the mother came off the sunbed, she then asked if her daughter could go on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 YEARS OLD

God only knows what the child will get up to as it gets older.

I once had a little 8 year old girl in salon with mother and grandmother. She had artificial nails on and bleached blond hair.

I started lecturing the grandmother about the little girl' nails (she was the one who had taken her to get them done), whilst the mother was on a sunbed. However, when the mother came off the sunbed, she then asked if her daughter could go on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 YEARS OLD

God only knows what the child will get up to as it gets older.
this sort of thing makes me feel ill...why do some parents want there "children" to grow up at 6,7,8, etc???????????? nails,sunbeds,mini skirts,high heeled boots/shoes...what are the mothers trying to do ....be there friend not there mum....i have seen girls as young as 10 on the streets with hardly any clothes on (ie mini skirt low top high boots)and the girls look like a pedofiles (sorry spelt wrong)dream....what is this world coming to....bring back the days when i was growing up and you had to beg for a tiny split in your skirt at the bottom....not whats about now...MY GOD xx

hi-i know this is a while since you posted that but i just wanted to say well done you for refusing to do nails on a 6 year old! i cant belieive the mum even asked! can you imagine if you had done them! my clients daughters sometimes have a paint for special occasions(which they cant sit still for 5mins) so stick with painting till they are 16 and got parents consent-i think even thats abit to young as they arnt all responsible enough to remove the extensions correctly-thats why im very strict on bringing my clients back to my salon for a soak off-sorry for going on for so long im just in shock!

Latest posts

Back