Nails on holiday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I wondered if you could give me some advice, one of my clients is about to go on holiday to Cuba for 4 weeks (lucky moo), she had said that she was going to take a nail file with her and smooth the regrowth herself until she could get back for her rebalance (she comes every two weeks without fail), I explained the problems that she would almost certaintly encounter with this and managed to talk her out of any kind of self made repairs, but what advice should I give her to help keep her nails in as good a condition as possible?

I have already decided to use a primer for her last appointment and make them a little shorter than usual and advised that she should use her solar oil more frequently and also sold her a bottle of her fave enamel to try to disguise the regrowth - am I on the right tracks here?

Oh btw, I use creative retention +, do any of you guys have any more suggestions? Hope you can help

I would say the same as you have use Solar oil. But also keep the nails shorter so if she just files the free edge to keep the length down , that should stop the nail becoming top heavy.
Hths

sammylou said:
Hi Guys

I wondered if you could give me some advice, one of my clients is about to go on holiday to Cuba for 4 weeks (lucky moo), she had said that she was going to take a nail file with her and smooth the regrowth herself until she could get back for her rebalance (she comes every two weeks without fail), I explained the problems that she would almost certaintly encounter with this and managed to talk her out of any kind of self made repairs, but what advice should I give her to help keep her nails in as good a condition as possible?

I have already decided to use a primer for her last appointment and make them a little shorter than usual and advised that she should use her solar oil more frequently and also sold her a bottle of her fave enamel to try to disguise the regrowth - am I on the right tracks here?

Oh btw, I use creative retention +, do any of you guys have any more suggestions? Hope you can help

Sawaswdee ka

If you ask in the beautytech board you will maybe find a tech address in cuba that will have the same product and do the rebalance for her when she is on holiday and you can call the creative office they will know if they have creative trained techs in cuba .

mui

Latest posts

Back