Nails | Poppy Delvigne & Matthew Williamson Join Nails Inc. To Fight Breast Cancer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Hopefully, you will already know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and with that comes a whole load of goodwill and exciting collaborations from brands across the beauty industry in an effort to raise money and, of course, awareness.

The latest to announce their fundraising efforts is Nails Inc. who have got designer Matthew Williamson and model Poppy Delvigne on board to help out. Williamson and Delvigne have designed special bottle tops for Nails Inc.'s iconic Breast Cancer campaign glitter pink nail polish. Taking confidence and empowerment as their inspiration, both celebrities explained why they had chosen their designs.

Williamson's design features one of his own signature prints and he says, "Designing for me has always been about creating pieces which make women feel beautiful and confident. I am proud to be working with Nails Inc. on this limited edition bottle which features on of my signature prints for Breast Cancer Campaign as it supports such a worthy cause."

Poppy's bottle, which features a poppy (!), was also about making women feel the very best they can. "Poppy by name, Poppy by nature! Colour makes me feel confident and happy and bright nails are a must," explains Delvigne. "This is such a wonderful campaign. I hope we can raise as much money as possible for Breast Cancer Campaign, a charity which is tremendously close to my heart."

Each year, 12,000 women and 80 men die due to breast cancer and a whopping 50,000 women and 400 men are diagnosed with the terrible disease. No less than £1 from every bottle of polish sold will go towards the charity and Baroness Delyth Morgan, Chief Executive of Breast Cancer Campaign says, "We're delighted to be partnering with Nails Inc. and that Matthew Williamson and Poppy Delvigne have shown their support. Confidence is hugely important for many women dealing with breast cancer and the effects of treatment. The designs are a reminder of the importance of finding what empowers you while helping raise funds for vital breast cancer research at the same time."

Thea Green, founder of Nails Inc., says, "We wanted to continue our relationship with this amazing charity and by linking with such inspirational creative partners, we hope to build on last year's campaign and raise even more funds to support Breast Cancer Campaign's life-changing research."

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 17.21.27.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 17.21.27.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 17.21.35.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 17.21.35.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back