Nails | Rita Ora Wears Minx On Cover Of Glamour Magazine UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Another month, another big shout out for Minx nails. It seems like every celebrity on every continent is mad for Minx and the most recent? UK chart star Rita Ora who flashed her Minxed manicure on the cover shoot for Glamour Magazine UK.

Applied by New York celebrity nail stylist, Michina Koide, the nails were creative, delicate and feminine. "Rita loves to be creative when it comes to her nails and loves all the minx designs" says Koide. "Because the issue was focusing on Spring, we wanted a colourful and fun look instead of playing it safe."

Koide used Gold Lace Minx, from their "Barely There" collection which features partially transparent designs and layered it over gel polish in 140 Violetta Darling and finished the look with crystal accents. The "Barely There" collection is a fab addition to the Minx range and can be worn over natural nails or acrylics, polish, gel or other Minx coatings.

"Minx allows me to be at my creative best, even with my most demanding clients, because it is so versatile and because there are always new designs and colours and graphics available," says Koide who recently collaborated with the company to design her own Minx nail collection.

You only have to look at the images to see what a great look this is. I for one have just put in my order for some Barely There Minx...

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• 1.2013 Glamour Magazine UK Cover Rita Ora with Minx by Michina Koide.jpg
    1.2013 Glamour Magazine UK Cover Rita Ora with Minx by Michina Koide.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 686
  • 1.2013 Glamour Magazine UK Rita Ora Minxed by Michina Koide Page 1.jpg
    1.2013 Glamour Magazine UK Rita Ora Minxed by Michina Koide Page 1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 6,514
  • 1.2013 Glamour Magazine UK Rita Ora Minxed by Michina Koide Page 2.jpg
    1.2013 Glamour Magazine UK Rita Ora Minxed by Michina Koide Page 2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 10,034
  • 1.2013 Behind Scenes Glamour Magazine Rita Ora Minxed by Michina Koide.jpg
    1.2013 Behind Scenes Glamour Magazine Rita Ora Minxed by Michina Koide.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,080
Can any of you tell me where I might find these studs? And how you would attach them with Shellac.

I have posted this picture and now have 3 clients wanting it! Eeek!

Isn't that amazing what a beautician can do but the realty speaks for itself I hardly see and experience a beautician that works within heart and devotion.So please beauticians....LOVE what you are doing:Scared::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back