Nails | Sweet Squared Is Actually A Big Softie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Sweet Squared have announced that they are now the exclusive distributing partners of Soft Landings - the award winning nail desk towels and wipes. Kathy Weltman, owner of Soft Landings, and Sweet Squared are working together to ensure that customers have access to the best products on the market.

Since they launched, Soft Landings has quickly became a favourite among nail professionals and Samantha Sweet of Sweet Squared can fully understand why. "In a nutshell, a little goes a long way and they really are lint free. Really, really."

"With continued development and innovation, Soft Landing has provided for the professional nail and beauty industry with lint-free towels for over twenty years so we are very proud to share these great products with our customers."

For more information, call Sweet Squared on 0845 2106060

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• soft-landings-thumb.jpg
    soft-landings-thumb.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 605
Just got mine and the lint free wipes ... really are.

The towels are just as Holly always said .. brilliant.

These are on my next S2 order! Along with a few other bits lol x

So....not available in the U.S. then? I feel so discriminated against. Is there some tribunal to which I can report S2?

I can see the headlines now..."S2 Monopolizes Lint Free Wipes Thus Keeping U.S. Nails Plagued with Fuzzies."

It's a conspiracy I tellz ya'! A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

So....not available in the U.S. then? I feel so discriminated against. Is there some tribunal to which I can report S2?

I can see the headlines now..."S2 Monopolizes Lint Free Wipes Thus Keeping U.S. Nails Plagued with Fuzzies."

It's a conspiracy I tellz ya'! A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Hey Tammy, Soft Landings and the Soft Landings lint free wipes are from the USA!! :o:o Where have you been woman .. Gotta keep up?

Holly (fingernailfixer) introduced them to the nail world via her videos and we just had to have them. I'm sure they will be at Orlando if you are going to mosey along there to the show. The coolest thing about the table towels is that they seem to hang onto glitter so that there is no mess and cross contamination of EVERYTHING with glitter bits, and the wipes are truly lint free. I do chop them all in Half I have to say as I feel the size is a bit extravagant (and I am from New England after all and a bit tight) ... Same with the towels. 2 minute job with a decent pair of scissors (not nail scissors or it will take you until next week). :biggrin:

How in the world did I miss this?! Now, I'm super excited!!! I've got to locate these.

Guess I need to withdraw my complaint about S2 then, you know, monopoly and everything, huh, Gigi? :wink2:

Last edited:
How in the world did I miss this?! Now, I'm super excited!!! I've got to locate these.

Guess I need to withdraw my complaint about S2 then, you know, monopology and everything, huh, Gigi? :wink2:

I hope so, Tammy. I hope so! Lol. No matter what, you gotta love em! :Love:

Latest posts

Back