Nails | Sweet Squared Offers The Perfect Wrap App - Vamoos Lite Wrap & Pads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It's simple really. As a professional you want great products that do the best job but that are also easy to use and cost-effective. I can't help but think that the people behind Vamoos Lite Wrap & Pads, Famous Names, have used this as their mantra.

Sweet Squared are proud to announce that they are stocking this unique system that will, quite simply, make your life easier as a nail artist using gel polish. Vamoos Lite can be used to remove any kind of enhancements cutting down on removal time (good!) and dispensing just the right amount of acetone (great!).

The unique Vamoos Lite sponge pad uses 50% less acetone than other brands and is designed with a hemline on the foil that serves as a perfect guide on where to lay down the pad making sure you hit the nail plate and not skin!

For more information contact Sweet Squared
www.sweetsquared.co.uk
0845 210 6060

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Vamoos_262 med res.jpg
    Vamoos_262 med res.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 472
Has anyone used these? I'm just doing an order and wondered if they were worth trying. Are they already made up? I don't want to order them only to find they are just cut up squares of foil!!

Last edited:
Has anyone used these? I'm just doing an order and wondered if they were worth trying. Are they already made up? I don't want to order them only to find they are just cut up squares of foil!!

I haven't used them, but did look. They appear to be cut up squares of foil and separate bits of sponge to put the acetone on. Could be wrong though! X

anybody know as theyre waaay cheaper than the cnd wraps?

If you're using wraps for gels/shellac, it works out cheaper to buy the 500 Magis for gels @ £**.**. You would be paying £**.** for 400 of the vamoos (foils and pads = £*.** x 4). Meaning that you're paying £3 more for 100 less wraps

HTH's

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back