Nails | Sweet Squared's LOVESHELLAC Salon Locator Goes Live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some people are missing the point slightly. EVERYBODY still has the opportunity to list on the main Shellac Salon Finder on CND.com

What S2 have done with loveshellac.com is set up something EXTRA. Specifically for us here in the UK. I must admit to being slightly dumbfounded at some of the responses to this thread.

I don't see what the problem is either .

I'm pretty sure people don't choose to train with CND because they have a salon locator. It's an added bonus. A free extra.

Also I'd say if you were given 6 months to put in a minimal order , can you imagine the amount of chancers and shysters who would do just that? They'd buy some crap , pass it off as Shellac but buy just enough of S2 before the 6 months cut off point to get listed. At least with it being a 2 month limit it would be less likely to happen.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I think some people are missing the point slightly. EVERYBODY still has the opportunity to list on the main Shellac Salon Finder on CND.com

What S2 have done with loveshellac.com is set up something EXTRA. Specifically for us here in the UK. I must admit to being slightly dumbfounded at some of the responses to this thread.

The problem is that anyone can register on the main shellac finder on cnd.com. With the loveshellac site, you have to be registered to be able to put your salon on there.
Any Tom, Dick or Harry is on the cnd site so it's worthless really. With the loveshellac site you know that anyone listed on there is really a shellac salon.

The problem is that anyone can register on the main shellac finder on cnd.com. With the loveshellac site, you have to be registered to be able to put your salon on there.
Any Tom, Dick or Harry is on the cnd site so it's worthless really. With the loveshellac site you know that anyone listed on there is really a shellac salon.

Angelina is right about the CND site... As CND don't sell direct to professionals in the USA but through distributors, they do not have the access we do (as in S2) to properly man a true locator.

I hear you Angelina but the 6 months wouldn't work for the exact reasons Rinn mentions... The wrong people would take advantage.

I am truly sorry you're not happy with it. We are trying our hardest and sadly we just can't please everyone.. We try though. :hug:

Angelina is right about the CND site... As CND don't sell direct to professionals in the USA but through distributors, they do not have the access we do (as in S2) to properly man a true locator.

I hear you Angelina but the 6 months wouldn't work for the exact reasons Rinn mentions... The wrong people would take advantage.

I am truly sorry you're not happy with it. We are trying our hardest and sadly we just can't please everyone.. We try though. :hug:

Can i just clarify if Manchester Academy are included? Thanks :)

All DP's (apart from Ellions) are now included.

Great thank you I bought last week and am not showing yet. I realise there might be a slight delay but is it usually a week?

I think its a fab tool!! I buy approx every 8 weeks so realise i drop off for a small time but wanted to clarify if Manchester were included

Great thank you I bought last week and am not showing yet. I realise there might be a slight delay but is it usually a week?

I think its a fab tool!! I buy approx every 8 weeks so realise i drop off for a small time but wanted to clarify if Manchester were included

I'm not ure of the process, just know The Geek sorted it. Chek with Julia just in case :hug:

I bough the CND Smoothing gel does that count to be able to be listed on the locater?

I bough the CND Smoothing gel does that count to be able to be listed on the locater?

Its Shellac - if you don't use or haven't bought Shellac then no - Brisa Lite Smoothing is a power partner for CND Shellac and also as a natural nail strengthener but the consumer isn't go to look at www.love shellac.com for Brisa Lite... hope that explains.

Its Shellac - if you don't use or haven't bought Shellac then no - Brisa Lite Smoothing is a power partner for CND Shellac and also as a natural nail strengthener but the consumer isn't go to look at www.love shellac.com for Brisa Lite... hope that explains.

I have bought the gold package in shellac & had training for it.

I have bought the gold package in shellac & had training for it.

OK perfect - so in theory you should be on there but have you gone on to Welcome - Sweet Squared and added yourself? we cant do this due to data protection - you have to do it - very easy - go to my account and follow the plan:hug:

OK perfect - so in theory you should be on there but have you gone on to Welcome - Sweet Squared and added yourself? we cant do this due to data protection - you have to do it - very easy - go to my account and follow the plan:hug:

Thank you Mrs Geek ill do that 😃

Hi do purchases via the centre in edinburgh count? I bought a few colours a fortnight ago, but i am not appearing on the love shellac site (i have set it up)x

Can I just ask how people find us on there? Sorry if this has been explained already and double apologies if I'm just being a bit.....well.....planky :o :D But just wondering how it works? So if Joe Bloggs types in Shellac Nails and an area, does the loveshellac site come up in the search?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Can I just ask how people find us on there? Sorry if this has been explained already and double apologies if I'm just being a bit.....well.....planky :o :D But just wondering how it works? So if Joe Bloggs types in Shellac Nails and an area, does the loveshellac site come up in the search?

Yes I think it does as long as someone is on the site in that area. I did it for my area, got several of my tweets show up and loveshellac. Xx

Yes I think it does as long as someone is on the site in that area. I did it for my area, got several of my tweets show up and loveshellac. Xx

So you googled salons for your area? Will give it a go and see :)

I've went on sweet squared but don't know where to find the salon locator?

Hi do purchases via the centre in edinburgh count? I bought a few colours a fortnight ago, but i am not appearing on the love shellac site (i have set it up)x

I was at The Centre in Edinburgh yesterday & asked about salon locator & was told they were still working on the Scottish one, so its not up & running yet. S x

I've went on sweet squared but don't know where to find the salon locator?

Go to Welcome - Sweet Squared
go to MY ACCOUNTS
Click on MANAGE LOCATOR ADDRESSES
Fill in the necessary
Tick - I agree to site XYZ

This has been emailed in an eBlast, shown on the front page of the S2 site etc... please if you here of others asking - copy and paste this to help them. I appreciate it. :Love:

Latest posts

Back