Nails | The Pedicure Tool That Will Change Your Life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
When I get asked by nail professional extraordinaire, David Barton, if I fancy a free pedicure treatment so that he can try out his new fancy pants tool...I'm there faster than a girl untags herself from a Facebook picture that makes her look fat. Ahem. So, you know, pretty dang quick.

When I turn up, David's looking smug. There's no other word for it. He knows I'm about to experience something pretty cool and he's literally itching to get his hands on my neglected, winter-worn feet at which point he whips out his MICRO Pedi Professional Salon Kit from Emjoi.

The MICRO Pedi is a unique micro-mineral roller that spins at 360° at an amazing 30 times a second. It's here to replace your foot file: say goodbye to the sweats that emerge as you physically remove every last shred of dead skin on soles and heels and the shoulder, back and neck pain you get from doing it time and time again with a regular foot file. David and I chatted and laughed and generally relaxed while he effortlessly, gently and unbelievably effectively removed my dead, cracked, hard and nasty skin bits. And, he did it in 15 minutes less than he usually would have done.

The results are instantly visible - your client's feet will instantly feel super soft and look perfect and best of all, you won't be in physical pain! The MICRO Pedi comes with three interchangeable and cleanable rollers - the tornado, extra-coarse and coarse - meaning that you can adjust your treatment according to the state of your individual client's need.

Best of all, it also provides salons with a unique commercial opportunity too. Emjoi have created a consumer version to be sold in salons that is battery operated allowing them to top up their treatment in between appointments meaning your job gets easier and easier each time.

I'm generally reserved about gushing uncontrollably with praise about a new gadget. There's always people that aren't going to be interested, or think that the old ways are the best ways and who am I to argue with that? All I know is, I had probably the best pedicure I've had and my feet look and feel better than they have in years. I'll let David do the talking himself via the Twitter highway:

"I'm loving my new Micro Pedi Tool, some seriously smooth feet have floated out the salon today." (David Barton aka @nailistasista)

Interested? The MICRO Pedi Professional Salon Kit is available from Lifes2Good. Contact Lifes2good on 01923 852790 or email [email protected].

Until then...geek on.

The Ed.

Just to clarify: this post is about the professional version that is mains powered and only available in the UK from the distributor listed above. Any other products seen on Amazon etc. is the consumer, battery-powered version.

Attachments

• MICRO Pedi Professional.jpg
    MICRO Pedi Professional.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:
Here's an interesting review of the product:

Great product! Keeps me from having to get pedicures as often!

It's available on Amazon in the US...

Wow this is great, I really really must have one!

Am I alone in not getting what makes it so special from other electronic foot files? I mean I am sure it does a wonderful job, but why is it "new"? It just seems to rotate at a different angle than the ones with pumice stones on top?

I'm going to order one but is there a pro version or just the one on the video?

I like the sound of it but (and i hate to be negative about something i havent tried) on the website it calls it a professional at home pedicure device . Or did i misunderstand the post that they sell a more robust one for salons and a less robust retail version?

Not for me, something else they sell in Ulta, Sally's or Walgreens already.

I am not sure if it creates a great experience when a professional uses a tool like this on a client that you and they can buy in a drugstore. Just my two cents worth and I don't mean to disrespect any "gurus" who love it and I look forward to hearing more feedback.

Don't get me wrong, I think itwas a clever idea by someone though, as it is basically like a battery operated razor but instead of the 'blade" you have the course wheel spinning round,

Last edited:
You can buy a standard foot file in Boots too.

It looks like an epilator lol.

Im not sure. Looks interesting though. x

I saw this on the TV this morning and wondered if it worked! Might invest in one now

As a fan of disposable foot files for clients (which they love too as they can see everything is super hygienic) how is this tool kept totally hygienic and how easy is it to do? Just curious. Disposable pads to attach to the rollers...now that would be a good idea (so the client can see you doing this too)..am presuming they dont exist??

Seems interesting.
But i just use disposable or strilisable attatchments on my electric file.
Not sure if this could bring me any more benifits than i already have .

I know this is an old post but was just wondering if anyone else is using these. They were in this months Guild magazine and look impressive. So, would like some opinions from anyone who has tried them.
Thankyou
Diane xx

Latest posts

Back