Nails | Therapists Using IBX To Help Cancer Patients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It's heartwarming when you hear a story that shows people going above and beyond to help people out when they need it most. IBX has been the revolutionary nail product in recent months and while we know therapists and clients love it, we now know that cancer patients are finding a great use for it too.

IBX is being used to help chemotherapy patients, immensely improving the strength and look of their nails during the chemo process.

"We get so excited for our clients who are doing work with cancer patients," says Linda Nordstrom, Famous Names Co-founder. "You hear how IBX has helped them to help others, and it’s such an incredible feeling! We hope that even more cases like this start happening. What a wonderful thing."

A wonderful thing, indeed and Emma Wyres who has recently become involved with The Harmony Therapy Trust agrees. "The Harmony Therapy Trust covers the Kent area in England, offering complimentary holistic treatments for those that are undergoing life altering changes due to serious illnesses such as cancer.

I am pleased to say I have enrolled as a trust therapist, I will shortly start working on the clients that are referred to me through the trust. The trust relies solely on funds raised by therapist and donations, I look forward to offering tea/coffee mornings & fashion shows to raise funds to enable more service users to have such wonderful treatments and spread the word of the fantastic IBX.”

Great work IBX and kudos to all the therapists spreading the IBX love and strength!

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• ibx.jpg
    ibx.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 288
It's heartwarming when you hear a story that shows people going above and beyond to help people out when they need it most. IBX has been the revolutionary nail product in recent months and while we know therapists and clients love it, we now know that cancer patients are finding a great use for it too.

IBX is being used to help chemotherapy patients, immensely improving the strength and look of their nails during the chemo process.

"We get so excited for our clients who are doing work with cancer patients," says Linda Nordstrom, Famous Names Co-founder. "You hear how IBX has helped them to help others, and it’s such an incredible feeling! We hope that even more cases like this start happening. What a wonderful thing."

A wonderful thing, indeed and Emma Wyres who has recently become involved with The Harmony Therapy Trust agrees. "The Harmony Therapy Trust covers the Kent area in England, offering complimentary holistic treatments for those that are undergoing life altering changes due to serious illnesses such as cancer.

I am pleased to say I have enrolled as a trust therapist, I will shortly start working on the clients that are referred to me through the trust. The trust relies solely on funds raised by therapist and donations, I look forward to offering tea/coffee mornings & fashion shows to raise funds to enable more service users to have such wonderful treatments and spread the word of the fantastic IBX.”

Great work IBX and kudos to all the therapists spreading the IBX love and strength!

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Thank you so much-we are proud to help!

I'm just happy to be able to give something back, unfortunately I know the road, and the journey, being involved with other patients from a professional point of view is great and really good for the Soul! Two fingers to cancer, thumbs up to IBX xx

Latest posts

Back