Nails | There's 'No Doubt' About OPI's New Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Rock star and style icon and front woman of US rock band No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, has teamed up with OPI to develop the Limited Edition Gwen Stefani collection. The collection includes new finishes and cool colours and will be available in January 2014.

The collection introduces the new 'semi-matte' finish which gives a satin-like effect to create a flawless finish. With punk pinks, rich reds, black and chrome the collection flaunts as much attitude as its namesake and can be paired with Swarovski Elements for even more edge.

"With her expertise as a singer, songwriter and designer, who better to collaborate with then Gwen Stefani?" asks OPI's Suzi Weiss Fischmann.

"Known for her trademark red lips, bold eye make up and nail art, Gwen uses beauty to accessorise her style. OPI wanted to create a collection as dramatic diverse and glamorous as its namesake. With creme and glitter hues, new satin matte texture, a mirrored chrome and Swarovski Elements, Gwen Stefani by OPI presents the latest in pigments and finishes, while combining elements of haute couture and street fashion."

The collection will be available from OPI Distributor to UK TRADE - Lena White Trade

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Gwen Stefani for OPI.jpg
    Gwen Stefani for OPI.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 290
Love Gwen Stefani, cant wait see the colours x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I click on opening link to Lena White I get shown a 'dangerous link, may be compromised.' notice. I went to it through Google and it was okay that way.

Latest posts

Back