Nails/ Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousyX

Reaction score
Hey

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me ? Does the straight edge tips just work the same as the curved ones ?

Are you talking about full-well tips?

Yeah lol :) Im unsure if they work the same as I started doing acrylics myself.

Erm, I feel like that's something you should know if you are a trained nail technician. :suprised:

Im not, I started doing acrylics myself I taught myself and came on here for advice ?

This is a forum for professionals, not DIY'ers. Your profile states you are a professional, which is obviously not true. No professional on here will be giving you advice to do something you shouldn't be doing at home.

Well Iv wrote in this forum before, just looking for advice to see if the nail tips are used the same.

Well that may be the case, but the forum specifically says it is for professionals only.

Iv spoke to other people on here before and they weren't professionals.

There is a forum specifically for consumer inquiries. Although I'm fairly certain yours wont be answered.

If we just started telling everyone how to do their nails, they could just do it at home and ruin them. I'm sorry the word PROFESSIONALS was confusing to you, but you're obviously not getting the point. I'm not going to continue arguing with you, so I will let a moderator deal with it.

It doesn't confuse me! I wasn't asking how to do nails, I know how to do them!

It doesn't confuse me! I wasn't asking how to do nails, I know how to do them!
Unfortunately, Mousy, many wrongly think that 'doing them' is all there is to nails.

I don't know your age or background, but if you love nails and want to improve and more importantly, make money doing something you love, why don't you contact the Fingertips centre on 0131 3333180 and really learn, not only how to 'do them' but everything about the business and the science behind the products, the health & safety of the nail etc. that we all here have taken the time to learn and have invested in our training?

It's never a good way to do anything when you try to sneak in through the back door and to avoid doing what you know is the right way. You really do not know how to do nails, you just think you do.

The money you have spent in buying the 'loads of products'. You say you have tried ... Wouldn't it have been much smarter to have invested that money and time in good training? If you had, you could be making money now in the real world of nails doing something you love and improving your way of life?

Go meet the lovely people at Fingertips. They will show you the way and with wonderful products and training.

Latest posts

Back