Nails to match prom dress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
A lady has asked me to do her daughters prom nails and this is the dress she's wearing. I said a full purple nail would probably be too much. Has anyone got any ideas? I was thinking French with a purple design but not sure what? :) xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403044294882.jpg
    1403044294882.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 448
How about a silver rockstar? Depending on how conservative the client is of course!

I second a silver rockstar :)

Or French with purple and silver tips if she's a bit more conservative?

What about the purple French but with a pointed smile line not curved to mimic the V cut fabric in the dress??? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403073280.393264.jpg

I'm thinking purple French (purple purple in shellac or vinylux would be awesome) with silver French accent nail with matching Swarovski crystals around the top of the nails.

Another vote for silver rockstars, you could incorporate 1 purple ring finger rockstar or do a customer blend of silver & purple rockstars! I love glitter - can you tell? LOL

Karaxxx

I went to a ball a couple of weeks ago, and my dress was the same colour as the underneath part of this dress. I wore purple purple with zillionairre on top and it looked lovely.

It was a toss up between the purple and the silver chrome, and I think both would be lovely with this colour.

Thanks everyone I will try them out :) xx

silver/purple ombre! :biggrin:

silver/purple ombre! :biggrin:

I did try to do that last night but with silver and purple glitter. I couldn't do the fade it just looked like a block of silver and a block of colour! I usually do my ombre with shellac and additives but I haven't got those colours in additives. Will try it with polish later :) x

Latest posts

Back